Prologue

(shin godzilla's universe pov)
Its a normal day in japan, tall buildings, beautiful landmarks and a wonderful society. At first glance it seemed like a normal city, but recently this country had to face an unspeakable terror.
Shin godzilla

(use whichever roar you want from the video)

    Out of seemingly nowhere a weird creature started to rampage across Japan. Due to its immense size it could  easily crush any building in its way. At first it could only crawl and wiggle and could not walk, but after some time it was slowly but surely started to stand and walk on too legs. The Japanese government who saw this were rather surprised. Thankfully this creature though humongous. Was still killed fairly easily by the Japan military's arsenal. Japan thought that this threat was handled with. But they couldn't be more wrong. A few days later an even larger creature that looked similar to the one that  rampaged before appeared. but this time, it had more of a black hide which look thicker then it's previous one and it's tail and dorsal plates were longer, bigger and more defined. It also seemed to take no damage to whatever killed it before and could also shoot a laser beam from its mouth.

(watch from 0.16 to 0.23)
After killing this one the government didn't want to believe it but thay had no choice but to admit it when the facts were right in their face. Shin godzilla could evolve to counter anything that used to kill it before. The government was worried because if this was indeed the truth then shin godzilla would soon evolve into something that would render all of their current weapons and technology useless and would would eventually wipe out not just Japan but the whole world as well.

As shin godzilla kept dying, evolving and coming back, it would always have a new trick up his non-existent sleeves. At first it could only shoot the laser from it's mouth, then it could shoot it from it's tail as well and then after that it could also shoot out smoke before making it catch on fire before condensing it to a beam that could cut through several buildings and aircraft with ease. Which it could shoot from it's mouth, tail and now even from it's dorsal plate.

(watch the video above if my explanation of this legendary attack was extremely poor)

Eventually the government had a solution, this solution would not kill shin godzilla but it should manage to subdue shin godzilla to come up with a more effective plan to finally kill him. They used a freezing agent to freeze shin godzilla, ceasing his evolution. And it seem liked this god-like threat was put to an end for now.
.
.
.
.
But what if we looked at things at shin godzilla's perspective. What if it never really wanted to destroy Japan just because he wanted the humans to die even though they supposedly did nothing to anger him,let's see

(prologue end)