Chapter 17:saving Claudia

Eostia in a random forest
Shin pov

We are currently in a forest near Claudia's Kingdom, the girls out of the blue decided to ask me to stop here so they could rest. Although I already know what they really want to do with me. I agreed and went along with their plan. After some time when we were all supposedly asleep. I felt 5 presences above me, I opened my eyes to see all of my girls sitting on either side of me rubbing my crotch.

Shin- *smirks* so this is why you guys wanted to stop all of a sudden?

Alicia- *lustful smile* that's right darling~.

Prim- kaguya told us what you two did last night.

Maia- not like she needed to, we could hear your love-making from a mile away~.

Luu-luu- no fair! I-I too want shin to take my virginity too!

Kaguya- and I want to try your full length this time shin-sama.

Shin- alright, alright. Don't worry, I'll make sure to satisfy you all tonight~.

All the girls shivered in pleasure due to the tone of his voice before pouncing on him. That night the forest was full of screams and moans of pleasure, kissing, giggling, and a lot of skin-slapping.

Timeskip brought to you by the author thinking together with chibi shin new stories ideas.

Next morning
Shin pov

After that night we just had, our party quickly got ready to set off again and went to Claudia's kingdom.

Shin- hey so mithra, what's the story for claudia, how heavy is her mess?

Mithra- well, you see, claudia was a very powerful warrior, personal guard to celestine and one of the levantain family. She also had a husband who she loved but unfortunately they could not have children. Then when the black dogs went on to make their sex empire, Claudia's father, grave levantain decided to rape claudia and let her give birth to his children since they were not blood related.

Shin- *venomous voice* tch, damn black dog scums, they don't even hold back on their own family huh. Killing him would be nice. What happened to her husband, don't tell me they..

Mithra- *sad* executed, right in front of her.

Shin- soka, so she too has felt what it's like to have loved ones taken away from you with you unable to do anything huh. Well, let's do her a favour and get her out of that hellhole.

Celestine's kingdom
Vult pov

Vult- hey! How we lookin on those orcs kin!

Kin- we've got almost a million, and we are also almost ready with the preparation of the spell since trying to combine something of this scale is not an easy task.

Vult- doesn't matter, once we've created our strongest warrior, that bastard will be burning in hell and the sex empire rule will last forever!

Kin- I quite agree, so what are we going to name our warrior.

Vult- *smirks* heh, simple. We shall call him....... Orc Lord!

Claudia's kingdom
Claudia pov

Claudia- *thoughts* "how long has it been now? I have no idea, I have long given up on tracking the time. Everyday I get nightmares of my beloved's death, then wake up to see his now rotting skeleton in my cell, then my fa- no that monster comes in and rapes me trying to impregnate me! Thank goodness he hasn't found out that I've been feeding myself small doses of poison to make sure that I don't get pregnant with his child, but it hurts so much! Please god, save me or at the very least let me reunite with my husband. I don't want to live like this anymore."