Chapter 4:introductions

Eostia
Olga pov

Olga- *surprised*(thoughts) what in the gods did I just witness! I was about to be raped by vult again until this person showed up and saved me, is he human? No, that's not right. No human has a tail, but he also doesn't look like a lizardman. But more importantly, his strength was ridiculous! I saw him not only killed multiple people and monsters without breaking a sweat. But he also took hits from orcs. Who can kill even some of the most experienced Knights with heavy armour if they are not careful.

Then the person turned around and looked at me. Wait, what if he's gonna rape me, I know he saved me from vult, but I can't trust him or any other male now. Especially after what I've been through!

Olga- *weakly* don't come near me, if you do I'll kill you!

Mysterious saviour- woah there, calm down! I'm not here to harm you, I was just here to help save you and your little friend there.

Olga- how can I know you're not lying so that my guard will be down and then you can rape me later!

Mysterious saviour - well, I don't need you to trust me, if you just let me help your friend there and free the others in here, then I promise you that I will never show my face in front of you again, deal.

Olga- (thoughts) this person, he looks genuine, when was the last time I saw a male look at me with eyes that don't say "I want to fuck you".... Maybe I should trust him for now, I don't have any other choices so what's there to lose.

Olga- Okay, I'll trust you, sorry if I was being rude to you just now. It's just really hard for me or any other women in this hell to trust another male ever again. If it's not too rude, then may I ask what are you?

Shin- it's fine, I understand, I don't trust humans myself that much either, and to answer your question you can call me shin, I am a kaiju, my kaiju name is shin godzilla.

Olga- kaiju? What kind of monster species is that? I've never heard of kaiju before even after me reading up every book that my library has to offer.

Shin- kaiju means 'giant monster' while most kaiju were born naturally a kaiju, I was a normal animal turned kaiju. And I'm not surprised that you've never heard of me, I am from another world.

Olga- Another world! How is that possible, I didn't even know they existed, how can I know you're telling the truth?

??? - I think I can help explain it to you!

Just then I heard a squeaky voice, I looked around for the source of the noise and I saw a miniature floating human wearing unique clothing

Olga- *surprised* what the?! Who are you, and how are you floating?

Mithra- nice to meet you olga, my name is mithra, well at least part of my conscious. I am the goddess of light and peace and shin's travelling companion!

Olga- *shocked*A goddess! Wait, again how can I tell you're not lying?

Mithra- let me show you.

Mithra then proceeds to show mithra's true form looking upon eostia's demise and figuring out a way to fix it. Then she saw the tragic life of shin's kaiju form and the amount of pain he had to go through. Then she saw mithra bringing shin to her world and asking for her help and arriving at this world as their current form. When the vision was over, olga started to cry.

Olga- *crying* so it's true, you two really have come from another world to save us, thank you, thank you for giving us salvation and a chance at peace again.

Shin-no need to thank us, I know the feeling of wanting peace more than anyone. So I'll help this world and give it the peace it needs. Now then let me help your friend over here before freeing the rest of your people okay.

Olga- of course, once again thank you.

Shin then proceeded to use one of the extra powers that mithra granted him to help him in his journey, it wasn't that amazing, it was just a spell to restore the broken minds of the women in case their minds were broken beyond repair. After a few moments of shin casting the spell. Chloe woke up.

Chloe- *groan* wh-what happened? *notices shin*you! Are you another human male here to rape us. I won't let you!

Chloe tried to attack shin but olga stopped her.

Olga- Chloe! Stand down! He is not our enemy!

Chloe- but, my mistress he-

Olga- stand down! That's an order! I'll explain to you everything, so just calm down and listen to me.

Chloe though hesitant at first, stopped her assault on shin as she could not disobey her mistress's orders. But she still kept a close eye on shin in case he attacked them. Olga then proceeded to tell her what happened and who they are, mithra even showed chloe the vision so that she won't think that olga had went delusional because of this sex empire.

Chloe- sorry for trying to attack you shin, I was just trying to protect my mistress from anymore harm from those black dog scums!

Shin-like I said to olga before, it's fine. Now then let's get to saving the readt of your people stuck here.

Olga and Chloe- right!

Olga and chloe then proceeded to lead shin to the basement where the other dark elves were held captive, shin killed any remaining black dog monster and mercenaries who weren't up there and were toying with the women efficiently and quickly. So much so that chloe was shocked over shin's strength, she along with olga were even more shocked when shin said that this was nowhere near his full strength. After freeing all the dark elves, olga and chloe approached shin and mithra to thank them for what they have done for their people.

Olga- shin, mithra I thank you for what you have done for us, we will always be in your gratitude, is there any way we could repay you.

Shin was about to say something until his stomach grumbled loudly, signifying that he was really hungry, come to think of it, he hasn't eaten at all since coming to this world.

Shin- well, I guess you could repay us with some food and shelter. I haven't gotten a chance to eat at all since coming to this world. And we need a place to rest before heading to our next destination.

Mithra- *excited* ooh,ooh, I want to try your food too! I always wanted to try your delicacies!

Olga was honestly surprised, when she said that she should repay shin, she honestly expected shin to ask for her body, but all he requested was just some simple food and shelter, making her feel even more grateful towards shin and mithra.

Olga- of course, you can stay as long as you need. Come, let me treat you to some good food.

Shin and mithra- alright!

(chapter 4 end)
(hey guys hope you enjoy this new chapter, sorry if it's a bit dry but I wanted to take things slowly, but don't worry, in the future you will some more action and surprises awaiting. Welp see you in the next chapter.)