Chapter 13: Saving Luu-luu

Eostia
Shin pov

After we went to drop off Freya to olga and the dark elves, me and my group continued our journey towards luu-luu's kingdom geofu.

Shin- hey girls? When we get to geofu, is there anything I should be looking out for?

Alicia- i don't think so, even though geofu used to be known for its expert weapon-crafting skills, the sex empire has done nothing to maintain that skill.

Prim- indeed, thanks to vult, almost all production of weapons have stopped.

Maia- and unlike ansur, they didn't prepare for a scenario for when someone tries to overtake them, at least that's what I've been hearing from Michelle. Something about them thinking that they would be safe because of all the monsters there.

Shin- so basically I'm just fighting more monsters then usual, great. I can tell this is going to be boring. By the way, I'm surprised that bastard vult has been so quiet recently, hardly even see the guy in the other kingdoms. What gives?

Alicia- now that you mention it, you're right, we haven't seen vult in a long time even though that's a good thing.

Maia- that bastard gotta be planning something big.

Prim- what could it be?

Shin- whatever it is, I swear that when I see that bastard again, I'm gonna send both him and his plan to the deepest depths of hell. I promise.

Vult pov
Celestine's kingdom

Vult- *thoughts* "dammit! What the hell should I do, ever since that guy has appeared, everything I've worked so hard for has been crumbling bit by bit. The North continent, feoh and ansur have all been liberated from my control! What's worse is that when I tried to send my forces to take them back, they were killed by some sort of weird and grotesque creature. What do I do." *shouts* damm it all!!

Celestine- *smiles confidently* what's wrong vult, is there something troubling you?

Vult- *looks at celestine* shut it whore, I'm thinki- wait, that expression, did you know this would happen.

Celestine- indeed Vult some time ago I had a vision, a vision of a person who would save all of eostia from your grasp and bring this world to an era of peace.

Vult- you bitch! *slaps celestine*

Celestine- *screams in pain* kyaaaa!

Vult- I'm gonna make sure your punishment will permanently break your mind for keeping this from me!

Celestine- *thoughts* oh hero-sama, I promise that I'll stay strong so please, save me quickly! *

Kin- vult, I may have a solution for this threat.

Kin is one of vult's generals who specialises in magic.