Chapter 15:saving Kaguya

Eostia
Shin pov

Luu-luu-nene shin?

Shin- hm? Yes?

Luu-luu- what are your powers anyways? Cause you always seem to be able to beat anyone that you fight.

Shin- oh, well I have my atomic beams and my enhanced physical attributes, but my most distinctive power that makes me unique is my evolution.

Alicia- evolution?

Shin- yup, let me just put it this way, if there is any sort of threat or danger that is killing me, I can evolve my body so that that danger would be ineffective against me.

Prim- sugoi! Then doesn't that mean that you can never lose.

Shin- possibly, my evolution is also the reason how I could be immune to any type of magic and also use magic myself, granted I have never really needed to use magic so that's why you've never seen me use it. And it also uhhh.. Would explain how I turned from an ametuer to a destroyer in bed.

Maia- heee, as expected of our stud. *thoughts* "the same goes to your other son down there too~."

Shin- thanks, anyways right now we're going to kaguya's shrine kingdom. Rad. (a/n weird name for a kingdom but okay.)

Luu-luu- oh, the shrine maiden? Heard she is currently being sexually tortured by a guy named shamuhaza.

Shin- shamuhaza?

Luu-luu- yup, heard he raped kaguya so that he could create his "ultimate bug" or whatever.

Shin- hah? The hell's up with that? You're saying he raped a shrine maiden who is supposed to be pure just so he could create some lowly insect?

Maia- I know right? Super messed up if you ask me.

Shin- well then, guess I'll be taking pleasure in killing his so called "ultimate creation" right in front of him. Just to show how him how stupid and pointless his whole life was.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi shin and chibi scp-682 being friends

Shin- alright girls we're here.

Alicia- okay, so is the plan still the same?

Shin- yes, but make sure you proceed more cautiously, insects though small, can be very unpredictable. You never know what kind of weird thing those insects may do to you. So when you see them, approach them quietly and try to take them out from a distance. Only rely on close range when absolutely necessary. Understand?

Everyone else- hai!

Shin- alright, let's move.

Inside rad main castle
Kaguya pov

Kaguya- *thoughts* "I'm so sorry, everyone, I failed to protect you from these beasts, not even my talismans could stop them from having their way, what's worse is that I had to give birth to horrid monsters because of that dammed shamuhaza. Tsukuyomi-sama. Please save us."

Shamuhaza- hello, princess Kaguya.

I then heard that despicable fiend call out to me.

Shamuhaza- I must say, you have proven to be quite the difficult one to deal with.

I was smiling in the inside because of his distress but that sooned stop when he roughly grabbed me by the cheeks making me look up to him in fear.