Chapter 16:kaguya's Gratitude

Warning there will be +18 lemon in this story skip ahead if you feel uncomfortable.

Rad
Shin pov

It was currently night time, I decided to go take a private bath by myself so shin jr went with his mothers to another private bath kaguya had prepared for us. When I went there I was about to go in when I saw kaguya inside.

Shin- *surprised* oh! Princess kaguya.

Kaguya- *surprised and embarrassed* shin-sama?!

Shin- oh sorry, I didn't know you were still having your bath, I'll get out.

Kaguya- no no, *blush* it's okay, you can join me if you like. In fact, I insist.

Shin- oh! Well, okay then.

I then sat beside kaguya in the water, relaxing and enjoying the feeling of the hot water against my body.

Shin- fahhhh! I gotta admit, these baths are pretty good, thanks for letting us use these kaguya.

Kaguya- *blushing* n-no problem shin-sama.

Kaguya pov

Kaguya- *thoughts* "aaahhhh, to think I would be able to see shin-sama's bare body, he looks so..... Hot. I don't think I can hold back anymore, this hot feeling in between my legs, I need shin-sama to get rid of this feeling."

Shin pov

Kaguya- um, shin-sama?

Shin- yes?

Kaguya- I just wanted to say that I'm really grateful for what you've done for me and my kingdom today.

Shin- hey, it's no problem, you don't have to thank me for this.

Kaguya- no! I wa- no I need to pay you back so, *blush* can we do it shin-sama?

Shin- do it? Wait you mean?!

Kaguya- *blushes harder* yes, I want to do this with you so please *reaches for shin's crotch* will you allow me too.

Shin- *stops her* wait.

Kaguya- *sad* w-what's wrong shin-sama, do you not want to do it with me?

Shin- no, it's not that, as a matter of fact if I had a choice I would accept. But, I want you to think carefully about this, I gave you back your first time and I don't want you to give it to me just to pay me back, I want you to give it to someone you will love in the future, someone better, I'm not some kinda heroic Saint, I'm a kaiju who has killed thousands, so I ask you. Do you truly want to do this with me.

Kaguya pov

Kaguya- *thoughts* "shin-sama. As I thought you're truly different, most men would have jumped at the opportunity without a second thought or care for my wellbeing. But you didn't do that and took my feelings into consideration first before taking action."

Kaguya- shin-sama, you don't have to worry, I truly want to do this with you, because I-I love you, ever since you saved me. So please shin-sama, take me.

Shin- kaguya.. Okay, I understand, don't worry I'll be gentle.

Kaguya- *smiles* thank you.

Warning lemon starts here skip to the next line of bolded text to skip if you feel uncomfortable.

No one pov