Bio

Shin Human form

Human Name:shin(name he uses when he goes to eostia)

True name:shin godzilla(or gojira, whichever you prefer)

Looks:can be whatever you want but add dorsal plates on his back and with a tail.)

Gender:male

Height:1.85m

Weight:85kg(tail and dorsal plates included)

Personality: gentle and caring (towards those that he saves and mithra. although he is uncomfortable with humans at first he warms up to them eventually) serious, emotionless and merciless(towards the black dogs and all his enemies)

Likes:peace and food(like I said before I'm not going to put love interests unless you guys want me to)

Dislikes:anyone who dares disturb his peace, getting interrupted in the middle of a meal, black dogs, monsters who try to attack him, rape.

Strengths and abilities:
(note that this is his power he has and will gain after his final evolution in the shin godzilla movie)

Godlike strength
Godlike durability
Superhuman speed(around 10 times the speed of sound)
Godlike healing factor(to the point where he can reform his entire body in less then 30 seconds)
Fire breath
Atomic lasers(spoiler, will eventually evolve to the point that he no longer needs to cool down after one use, making him able to use his atomic lasers continously)

Evolution(his evolution is so powerful that even when he supposedly "dies" he can come back to life and be immune to the same thing that killed him before)

Can transform parts of his body like his arms and legs and tail to it's true kaiju size to hit multiple enemies (kinda like bayonetta when she summons parts of madama butterfly's body to attack her enemies)

Extremely adaptful during combat easily able to learn and perfect techniques after just one glance
Extremely intelligent, able to see through lies in an instant so he is never gullible
Immortality

Weaknesses:none so far thanks to his evolution ability

Mithra(part conscious) bio

Can't really fight since it is just part of her consciousness and she's not physically capable of helping in a fight but she can interact with the physical world, so she'll act more as shin's guide around eostia and who to save(kinda like paimon from genshin impact)

Likes:shin helping her save eostia, food, peace,

Dislikes:Black dogs, people disturbing the peace of others, rape.

Personality:kind, calming, daydreams a lot about food.

Abilities:
Floating
Able to check memories and show other people's memories to other people. Mostly uses this skills as a lie detector or to show people's tragedies to others.

Weaknesses:
Lacking in strength
Still prone to physical attacks so if she's not careful could get fatally injured
Since this is just part of consciousness and not her ture goddess form. This mithra can make mistakes . So Sometimes during a stressful situation she sometimes will end up making things worse before trying to make things right

(bio complete)
(sorry if you guys were waiting for a chapter, I just wanted to inform you guys of this now otherwise future events won't make sense, also one chapter of my story had a few pictures deemed unsafe so I fixed it today as well. Next instalment is chapter 2 I promise)