Chapter 11:new Girl To The Party

Warning lemon in this chapter 18+ skip lemon if you're uncomfortable Ansur pov
Shin pov

It was after the battle for ansur and I'm currently going back to the place where I destroyed the two jeager.

Shin- *thoughts* "this whole time when I've been in this world I have seen a bunch of humans use weapons against me. While they were ineffective it still piqued my interest and I wanted to try a weapon out for myself. But the weapons I had wielded before are all so fragile. Shattering after me swinging it once. But the metal that was used to make the jeagers were significantly tougher than most since before I evolved their fist didn't break upon contact with my body. I'm hoping that they are still a few scrapes from their body so I can collect to make a strong weapon."

Shin arrives at the place and luckily because he used his atomic beam to slice the jeagers and not explode them. They were considerable amounts of the jeagers metal that he could take.

Shin- yes! Just what I needed, now that I have the materials, I need to ask the girls if they know a good blacksmith in this world who can create me a weapon strong enough to survive my swings.

Satisfied with his findings, shin heads back towards the castle where the people who are freed including maia and Alicia, Prim, shin jr and mithra were celebrating.

Maia pov
As the people who were freed were celebrating either by drinking or eating, I tapped on Alicia's shoulder and signaled her to follow me, she looked at me confused at first, but eventually decided to follow me. We went to a corner where everyone could hardly hear us here.

Maia- hey, alicia

Alicia- whats wrong maia?

Maia- what's your relationship with shin I think he's name was?

Alicia- oh,I'm in his harem as one of his girlfriends and future wife along with Prim, why?

Maia- do you think you could let me in the harem, cause I really want to repay him for all that's he done for me. By the way,*whispers* how's he in bed.

Alicia- *smirk* oh don't worry you have my permission, just ask him and he'll accept you. And to answer your question *whispers* from experience, he is fucking heavenly~.

I quivered a bit and felt myself get a little wet when I heard that, If he's really that good then....... I want him to take me and make my mind and body forget about everything Michelle's done to me~. Shin, my hero~, I'm coming for you soon~.

Shin pov

I arrived at the castle and entered when I saw a little black blur dash towards me without warning. Thankfully I was able to catch the blur and identify it to be shin jr trying to tackle me.

Shin jr- daddy! Your finally back!

Shin- yup, sure am kiddo, but geez since when did you become this fast kiddo.

Shin jr- that's part of the story I wanted to tell you! So.

He then started telling me everything from him being hit crashing into a wall, saving Alicia and Prim from getting raped again and he even unlocked his atomic beam.

Shin- *stars in his eyes and sparkles all around him* Oh. My. God. Kid! That's awesome! I can't wait to see your atomic beam.

Shin jr- really! You think I'm awesome papa?!

Shin- of course kiddo!

Shin jr- *jumps up in the air* yatta! Papa thinks I'm awesome!