Chapter 2:arrival

In eostia

(celestine pov)
Celestine-(thoughts) "how did things come to this. Please god, save us in our desperate time of need"
It's been a month ever since vult and the black dogs have conquered eostia and made it into a sex empire. Everyday men would take women as their slaves and rape them non-stop. Then few men who didn't want to rape women were either killed by the black dog's mercenary or monster's or enslaved in a basement to do all the labour work, families broken each and everyday. Every victim to the black dog's slavery all had one thing in mind everyday. That is for this nightmare to end. When celestine was about to lose hope. She saw a vision, the vision included a man who had spikes and a tail along with a small and floating humanoid creature who had their backs face towards her.

(a/n this picture is for people who can't imagine shin's human looks but like I said he can look whatever you want, just ignore the words and add the dorsal plates and a tail)

(a/n yup, mithra in eostia would take the form of everyone's favourite emergency food/guide paimon)

Never before did celestine laid eyes upon such odd looking beings before. But what really caught celestine's attention was that in front of the two laid countless corpses of the black dog's. But despite the all the bloodshed that they caused. Celestine saw all the women and innocent men freed from their slavery including the seven shield princesses. Families were reunited and eostia was back to it's peaceful state again if not more peaceful then before.

(replace asriel with shin and imagine paimon floating beside him)

After this the vision ends and celestine was shocked and soon started crying tears of happiness, knowing there is a chance that a saviour would free the innocent and would rid this world of it's corruption.

Celestine-(thoughts) *crying* this vision, there's no mistaking it, someone is going to save us all, finally, whoever you are future saviour, when I see you, I will tank you from the bottom of my heart.

(shin pov)

When I steeped out of the portal, I had two realisations. One, this world really was very beautiful, at least the part that wasn't affected by the black dog's corruption. Two, since this was the first time my physical human body was touching solid ground, I didn't know how to walk and immediately collapsed into the ground, and when I tried to get up, I kept failing and I started to look like my fish form again flooping on dry land.

(watch however long you want and replace the guy with shin)

Shin- what the hell is this?! Why can't I stand up?! Why is a human body so weird?!!

After I say this, I suddenly heard a squeaky laugh beside me, I looked and saw what was basically a miniature version of mithra laughing at my misery.

(watch from 0.13 to 0.18)

Shin- who the*thump* hell are *thump you and*thump* stop laughing *thump* at me*thump* dammit!

Mithra- *laughing* hahahaha, it's me shin mithra, I forgot that since you were a kaiju, you're not used to having a human body and the human body you experienced in my realm was just your consciousness *pfft* I'm sorry hahaha but thank you for the laugh haha hahaha.

Shin was annoyed by this and shouted do loud that the birds hanging in the trees in the distance flew away.

Shin- GOD DAMMIT MITHRAAAAAAAA!!!!!

After another minute of shin struggling to get up and mithra laughing at shin. Shin managed to evole where he could not only properly stand, but also walk as if it  was second nature to him.

Shin- *huffing *Thank god I have the ability to evolve otherwise I would be stuck on the ground there with you laughing at my suffering.

Mithra- I'm sorry shin but I just couldn't help myself, that is definitely an image that is going to make me laugh for a long time pfft.

Shin- *annoyed groan* ugh, whatever. Let's get back on track. So this is eostia huh, where should we go first.

(a/n I'm going to be following the kuroinu hentai timeline for this, not the game, but I will be adding the game's enemies to their respective victims.)

Mithra- we should go to the Northern Region of the land, that is where the dark elf queen olga and her close subordinate Chloe are being enslaved by the black dogs.

Shin- Thanks for the information.

Mithra- of course! You promised to help mithra save this world so mithra will do her best to be a great guide and tell you who to save okay.

Shin gently smiles at mithra then look to the horizon and replies to mithra

Shin- no problem mithra. now then let's go save this dark elf queen.

(chapter 2 end)

(a/n hey guys dezso here again, sorry if this is kinda short but I decided to make the chapters as short as possible so that you won't have to read for so long on one chapter. Unfortunately for those who wanted me to add gifs. I learned that I cannot do so since I'm writing this story on mobile so I will try and make do with videos and pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience and hoped you enjoy and adtay tuned for the next chapter)