Chapter 8:appreciation

Feoh
Shin pov

It was time for beasly's execution, shin watched as the female Knights put beastly on a guillotine.

Alicia- citizens! It is time for us to be finally free from this scum's cluthes, may we bring justice to our kingdom by executing this traitor.

Beasly- *scared* w-wait, y-you are all making a big mistake! That foul beast will surely bring ruin upon this kingdom! That is why you should let me rule this kingdom! You need to release me this instant!

Alicia- silence traitorous scum! No words you say now will save you, drop the guillotine!

Beasly- NOOOOOOO-

As beastly was screaming for his life, his screams were cut short when the guillotine decapitated him, freeing feoh from beasly's corruption for good. Every victim of beasly's rule cheered and cried, families were reunited with each other and everyone for the first time in a long time had a genuine smile on their faces. Shin was standing at the side carrying a sleeping shin Jr in his arms.

Shin- good for them, their finally free from that trash and have become happier.

Alicia- hero-sama.

Shin turned his head to see Alicia and Prim standing in front of him.

Alicia- remember your promise? You said that you would tell me who you are after beastly was executed.

Shin- heh, don't worry Alicia, I haven't forgotten.

Shin- well to start off, my name is shin, shin godzilla is my full name. I am a kaiju sent from another world to save eostia from the black dogs.

Alicia- kaiju? What's that?

Shin- kaiju stands for "giant monster" the strength of a kaiju is overwhelmingly greater then any monster you know in this world.

Alicia- so how were you sent from another world?

Shin- I think it would be easier if I show you instead of explaining it, mithra, could you show them.

Mithra- okay.

Mithra then proceeds to show Alicia and Prim the same vision that she showed olga and to say they were shocked was an understatement.

Alicia- I-it's true, but did you really go through all that.

Prim- how could this happen to you.

Shin- it's fine now really, you don't need to feel sad for me. This world has been such a blessing for me. So I guess it just made all the pain I felt all my life worth it. Even if it's just a little bit.

Shin- well besides that, how are you two feeling? Better I hope.

Prim- yes, thanks to you freeing us, we feel much better now.

Shin- oh and I got something for you two.

Shin then proceeds to put his hands on both Alicia's and prim's shoulder, casting the skill that he used on the nuns to restore their virginity.

Shin- there, now you can give your virginity to someone better then those scum's that raped you.

Alicia- *shocked* d-did you just give us back our virginity?

Shin- yup.

Alicia- *crying tears of happiness* th-thank you so much! How can we ever repay you.