Chapter 12:reunion

Eostia
Shin pov

We've been running for a while now when mithra alerted me that the elf girl was awakening.

Shin- really? Now?

Mithra- yup! Should we bring her out?

Shin- yeah it's probably for the best we stop for a while, *addresses the rest of the group* hey kid, girls we need to stop for a minute.

Prim- why? Is there something wrong?

Alicia- enemy?

Maia- are you tired? Kinda hard to imagine you are since last night.

Shin- no, no and no, alicia and Prim, remember that village that we saved? We also saved a dark elf girl and she was sleeping from all the mental strain put on her, she's awakening right now.

Alicia- oh yeah? I remember,she's waking up now.

Shin- yeah, that's why I think we should stop and ask her where she lives and then we quickly take her back home and then go to Luu Luu.

Maia- uh, can someone fill me in? I clearly wasn't around for all this.

Prim- allow me.

Mithra then proceeds to take out the elf girl out of her pocket dimension and I lay her on a tree sitting up, meanwhile Alicia and Prim are informing maia of the things we did that are leading to this current situation. We hear a few mewls and groans as the elf girl wakes up.

Elf girl- *slowly wakes up* h-huh, w-where am I

Elf girl- *slowly wakes up* h-huh, w-where am I. *sees shin and the others* w-who are you people?

Shin- glad to see your finally awake, I'm shin, a kaiju.

Mithra- I'm mithra, shin's trusty companion!

Shin jr- my names shin jr!

Alicia- princess Alicia, ruler of the kingdom of feoh.

Prim- Princess Prim, younger cousin to Alicia and fellow ruler of feoh.

Maia- name's maia, Princess and ruler of ansur.

Elf girl- y-you're part of the seven shield alliance?!

Alicia- calm down, we know what're you thinking, but don't worry, we no longer are trying to fight against the dark elfs anymore.

Maia- yeah, at a time like this, we learned that instead of fighting each other and being at each other's throats, we gotta work together to take down the sex empire.

Prim- and it's all thanks to shin here who has made this possible. He's also the one who saved you.

Elf girl- *turns to shin* y-you saved me? *starts to remember* y-yes, you were the one who saved me! *embraces shin while crying* oh thank you, thank you! I am forever in your debt?