Chapter 10:battle Against Ansur

Ansur
Shin pov

I was charging towards ansur after going through the plan with the others, and when I reached the gates I saw a few guards and those drone bots that Prim mentioned.

Shin- get out of my way flies!

After I said that I shot my atomic laser and killed the guards and destroyed the drone bots, seems like this won't be that hard at all.

Shin- *thoughts* "hmm, these drone bots don't really seem that much tougher then humans to be honest, they both die when I hit them with my attack."

I then charged through the wall the same way when I charged through feoh's walls, which succeeded to get the attention of all the guards, black dogs and drone bots. By now Alicia nad the others have already snuck in and started to free the slave markets, now all I have to do is just kill everyone here.

Shin- heh, bring it on, I'll make sure to give you something even worse then hell!!

Maia pov

As I was begrudgingly eating the food Michelle gave me. I heard a explosion coming from the main gate.

Michelle- *surprised*wh-what the hell was that. Who dares interrupt my time with my wife!

Michelle then rushed to the balcony with me following him not far behind. I then saw all of ansur's troops be destroyed be a small silhouette, he was unstoppable, now matter how many guards or drone bots jumped him he would shoot out some laser that would kill them all in an instant. I then looked at this person with something I haven't felt in a long time. Hope. Michelle meanwhile was panicking.

Michelle- *shocked* what the hell is happening, what the hell are those stupid guards doing?! Dammit,dammit, dammit. I have no choice. I didn't think I would have to use this but I must kill whoever that is right now! Guards!!

Guards- yes Michelle sama?

Michelle- activate the jeagers and set them to kill that thing at once!!

Guards- understood Michelle-sama!

I was struck worried as I knew what the jeagers were thanks to me having to spend my days with this filthy man. Ansur in order to make sure that there would be no one who could overthrow the rule of this corrupted empire. Created the jeagers so that they could destroy their enemies with absolute efficiency. The jeagers were like the drone bots but much more advanced, they were much faster, stronger, durable and had more powerful weapons then the average drone bot. They were only able to make 2 of them, but one of them individually could easily take down 15 orcs. (a/n I'll be shrinking down the jeagers to human size just like for shin. Besides I don't really think the kuroinu universe could create the massive size jeagers anyways.)
I was starting to lose hope again as I thought that this person would lose to the two jeagers. But I still wanted to give this person the benefit of the doubt because its way better than having to spend one more day with that pig.

Alicia pov

Me, Prim and shin jr were going around ansur stealthily killing all the bastard men in the slave markets and freeing the slave. All the while we heard rumbling and explosions in the distance.

Alicia- geez, he's really going at it huh.

Prim- yeah, but that strength is why I fell in love with him.

Shin jr- yeah! Papa's the strongest and the coolest!

Alicia- yeah I feel the same way, now then, let's keep moving, we got one last place to go before we're done.