Final Chapter: The New Age Of Eostia.

Eostia
Shin pov

Its been a few days since I destroyed the black dogs and freed eostia from its sex empire. Right now the people and victims of that dark age are now celebrating, rebuilding their kingdoms and getting a well-deserved rest with their families which they were torn from. What was I doing? Well nothing eventful that's for sure, I've been in my inn lying on my bed alone trying to relax. Occasionally going out to see the sights and the progress of the rebuilding. I too help out here and there, even though they strongly tried to reject my help seeing as I've done so much for them. Seeing the people see me as a saviour and not a monster..... Its a good feeling, one I would have never got the chance of having in my old world. My fiances are now currently discussing some big political issue that is going to change their world and told me to wait for them to finish before knowing what it was. I didn't mind. Just then I heard a knock on my door.

Random guard- um, shin-sama? Are you there?

Shin- yes I am here, who is this?

Random guard- oh! Sorry for my rudeness! I'm one of the Knights and I was sent to get you because the seven shield princesses and the dark elves wanted to see you.

Shin- *thoughts* "is their political issue solved now and they want me to see it?" alright, I'll be there in a moment. Thank you for informing me, you can go back to your duties now.

Random guard- huh? Don't you need to be escorted to where they are?

Shin- don't worry I know where there are, I'll be just fine on my own.

Random guard- soka. Then I'll be going now. *leaves*

After he left I prepared to set off to where my fiances were at. Speaking off I haven't heard from mithra for quite some time now. Wonder what she's doing. I called out to my son to let him know we're going out.

Shin- hey kid, come on we're going to go see your mommies now!

Shin jr- really! I can see all my mommies again! Yay! *appears next to shin instantly jumping around* let's go! Quickly, quickly!

Shin- *thoughts and smiles* "heh, the way he gets excited reminds me of a little pup." okay, okay, I get it. Don't scream so loud, let's go.

Shin jr- yatta!

So me and shin jr went to the castle to meet the girls I had to put shin jr on tip of my head after he tried running ahead for the third time and reached there in five minutes. When we got there the guards outside the door recognised me and started saying how it was an honour to meet me before letting me in. I walked to the main room and saw all my fiances waiting for me and shin jr.

Olga- ah! Look who's here.

Alicia- it's good to see you again darling, sweetie.

Prim- I hope you have rested well!

Maia- *latches on to shin* shinnn~,i missed you so much~ *turns to shin jr* and don't think I forgot you, you little ball of cuteness! *pats shin Jr's head*

Shin- *smiles* I missed you two maia.

Shin jr- yeah! I missed you too mommy maia!

Luu-luu- yo! Hope you didn't have too much fun when you were gone, it was so boring here discussing all this political stuff.

Kaguya- luu-luu, please refrain from complaining, you've been doing so the whole time. *turns to shin a d shin jr* and words can't express how happy it makes me to see you two again.