Chapter 9:going To Maia

Eostia
No one pov

Shin and the others are currently heading to maia's kingdom when shin saw a nearby village that was unsurprisingly under the rule of black dog's and the usual pattern of raping women and abusing the men with hard labour.

Shin pov

Shin- hmmm hey girls, I'm gonna take a bit od a detour okay.

Alicia- huh? Why?

Shin- I sensed a village nearby that is filled with black dogs, no doubt its one of the villages that the black dog's use now for slave marketing, and raping women. I plan to stop that.

Prim- oh ok, lead the way shin.

Shin nods and proceeds to dash towards the village.

In the village we see the commander of that base forcing a dark elf to suck his cock while the other men in the crowd stare lust fully waiting for their turn. The dark elf's eyes have completely dullen, showing that she has completely given up about resisting anymore.

Black dog commander- yeah thats it you slut, suck it good~, any one of you boys want to do her pussy, it's damn tight despite us pounding it for so long~.

Shin- unfortunately, for you guys, none of you are getting out of this place alive long enough for you to do that.

The black dogs who were surprised immediately scanned the area trying to find the source of this mysterious voice then they saw shin, Princess Alicia and Prim standing on top of the roof.

Black dog commander-wha-who the hell are you?!

Shin- Alicia, Prim, junior. I want you guys to find the other people enslaved here and free them, I'll take care of these guys and the elf.

Alicia-leave it to us!

Prim- please be careful shin.

Shin jr- okay, bye papa!

Black dog commander- hahaha, you guys are gonna defeat us and free the whores and slaves, good one but your outnumbered, once we beat you I'll make sure I rape those two girls of yours and force you to watch before finally killing you.

Shin- hmph, welp your funeral.

Shin then proceeds to rum towards the other black dog's and just one punch them so hard their upper bodies explode with blood, when an orc tried to sneak a punch at shin, shin used his tail to catch the fist, then transform his arms to his kaiju size. He then spreads the orc's arms open before using hsi atomic beam to slice him done the middle.

(like this but replace mechagodzilla with shin and the skullcrawler with the orc)

Black dog commander-*thought* "wh-what the hell is happening right now, I was enjoying my day as usual pleasuring myself with women like I've done for one month, and then suddenly he shows up and he kills all my men? Shit! I joined the black dog's for the money and pleasure! Not deal with this shit!"

Shin- alright all the lower trash Is dealt with, now time for the bigger trash.

Black dog commander- d-damn it *pulls a knife from his belt and puts it near the elf's neck* you better not come any closer or this slut can kiss her life goodbye!