Prologue Pt 2

(Shin Godzilla pov)
"how did it come to this, how did my life from a normal marine organism turn into a life filled with nothing but pain and suffering. A life filled with humans who want nothing more but my demise. And now they even somehow managed to freeze my entire body,rendering me unable to move nor evolve, when will this end I just want to have peace again, just like in the past.

(flashback, shin godzilla pov)

At first I was no more than just a regular sea animal that you could find in the ocean, there wasn't much about me so humans mostly had no interest in me for the most part. But one day when I was eating, there was a loud sound behind me when I panicked and tried to look for the source of the sound I saw a bright light followed by a strong current that should have killed me, I blacked out for god knows how long.After a long time, I woke up but instantly felt that there was something wrong. It was as if the world had either gotten smaller or I had grown extremely larger many of the coral reefs and rock formation that used to big enough to hide my entire body now looked so small that I could eat it all in one bite. Even the humangous predators that I used to fear and would run for my life from like sharks and other things seemed small. They even seemed to be afraid of me.

Scared of what I had become I swam away. Where? I'm not sure but I hoped that it would help explain my situation, I swam and swam for hours until I reached a land that was unfamiliar to me. It took me a second to register where I was before I realised one fatal thing. "Wait, if this is land then my gills won't work! I'll die of suffocation at this rate!" Panicking I began to squirm around since my body had no legs I also kept crashing into these tall things made of stone. I also saw a lot of these little creatures running away from me while shouting "AHHH, HELP US!" "MONSTER,THERE'S A MONSTER HERE" wait monster do they think I'm a monster. I made a sound similar to a roar,trying to tell them that I'm not a monster, I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with me. But they couldn't understand me and kept running while I kept trying to move forward and trying to get rid of this pain of suffocation. My gills were also bleeding tremondously. When I was about to die I felt like something in my body changed yet again. I was no longer suffocating anymore. I could BREATHE AND ALSO APPARENTLY WALK WITH MY LEGS THAT SUDDENLY APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME.

(watch the video above for reference)

While I was walking around with my new legs instead of just wiggling my body around trying to figure out what I have become. I suddenly felt massize amounts from pain coming from my back, as if something tore a huge chunk of my flesh from my back. I turned to the source of this pain and saw something that was beyond my comprehension. I saw a human contraption that was green in colour and had some sort of tube from its head there were several of these things around. I looked up to the sky and saw two types of metal birds one of them was very fast and it was hard for me to track it's movements. I have never seen such speed before,not even the fastest predators in the ocean that I have met and thankfully survived had half the amount of speed this thing had. The other metal bird wasn't like the other one where it flew everywhere at high speeds. Instead this one seemed to either stay at that spot and couldn't move as fast.

During my analysis of these mysterious things. I was quickly brought back to reality when I felt the same pain from before. They were shooting these things called "missiles" the reason I know this was because one of the creatures now known as humans kept screaming that word when the machines shot those things at me so I deduced that it was that things name. While being constantly shoot at by missiles I gave out a roar of pain asking them to make it stop