32 | Frustrated

"In the garden" dusting the pillows and arranging them neatly on the couch Huma bhabhi whispers with a giggle when I ask her where my wife is, because I didn't find her in my room.

Her carefree self only makes my heart clench so bad that I am not even able to look at her.

Giving her a small smile that I know she wouldn't even consider a smile, I leave before I change my mind and go back to my office to prepare divorce papers.

Running my hand over my face I move towards the garden where my wife shouldn't be at the moment.

My jaw clenches when I find her watering the plants, I swear this girl is making me feel like a dad "Oh mamma stop being so scared of your own son he won't be able to do anything" she speaks with so much confidence in her voice that it had my eyebrows raised, Whereas my mom is fiddling with her fingers while looking over Jannat's shoulder as if waiting for the right moment to snatch the shower from her hold.

"Your husband, darling, warned me not to give you any work so if he see this then not only you but everyone should say goodbye to this garden he will probably lock up the whole garden for you" My lips tilt up hearing her which actually is true, She just read my mind without even looking at me.

"Probably, but who will say him? Not me not you, and anyways he left just 2 hours so he won't be back any time soon" when she bends and moves the pot a painful hiss leaves her lips and that had me jerking forward, she awkwardly laughs a way to lie that she is perfectly fine.

"Now give it back!" Ammi stands on her ground but Jannat passes her a pout both still not acknowledging my presence which I find it amusing.

"Your son is ordering me day and night, let me do something on my own please, I'll become fat if I keep sitting in one place" she claims looking so done from her tone and exaggerated expression.

Goodness, she is such a drama.

"And Mamma he only looks bulky but he can't do anything trust me, okay I agree he looks good and all but all the gym shym he does is of no use" I raise my eyebrow at her verbal insult, well I guess flavour needs to be changed, being vanilla for her own-sake stabs your own back I can clearly see that.

"I am sorry I didn't play WWE with you to show my muscles" before I could stop myself I blurt out, both the ladies tense and Mamma slowly turns to look at me as If confirming she wasn't imagining my voice, But Jannat is playing the one two three statue game, I can tell she is not even breathing.
"Mamma, I am hearing things right?" She quietly asks my mother who gives me an awkward smile before quickly attempting to grab the shower from Jannat's hold.

But Jannat swiftly turns to face me, panic flashes through her eyes and in panic she showers me instead of those plants. Goodness.

The hell.

"Ammi!" She screams clearly not knowing how to switch the motor off, Ammi tries helping her but the girls is moving so much that she is afraid she will touch her injury, and I stand their drenched, and she is still bathing me "Jannat I understand you don't know how to switch it off but can you move it to the other side" she gasps only realising now and quickly moves it to the other side.

"Ya Allah" she looks at me with wide, literally throwing the shower away on the ground, Mamma facepalms looking so down at this girl whose mind clearly doesn't work when she Is panicking.

"You glaring, oh god" with that she runs inside and my eyes literally bulges out at the way she jumped over the shower and ran for her life.

"For godsake! Don't run Jannat!" I yell after her "Oh no I am not falling for that trap!" she splints inside, yelling on her way and I have no other choice but to run after to make sure she doesn't fall.