Short Story: How I've gotten here

A/n: It's been a while since I uploaded this story.

This is just a short story that I wanted to make and yes it's part of the story. And don't worry I working on the next chapter.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and have a great day.  

________________________________________________________________________________

It was another day in Inkopolis. Inkling and Octolings living in peace, having fun with turf wars and ranks battles. In one of the large tall towers, was a (Y/c) hair Inkling boy who was sleeping peacefully... while his alarm was active that says 9:00 a.m. while its 12:00 p.m. He likes to sleep in most of the time, even though he stays up late at night. 

That's when a younger female inkling came in running and jumped onto the stomach of the sleeping boy. This woke him up instantly gasping then groaning in pain from his little sister. 

"Agh! You need to stop doing that..." (Y/n) groaned as he carefully sat up while moving his little sister, Amilia, off of him.

"Sowwie..." Amilia apologizes while giving such an adorable face. 

(Your 2nd youngest little sister)

"Aw~ I can't stay mad at you. You're such a cutie~" You smiled as you pinch her cheek. 

"Hey~" She quickly wined, "I'm not cute! I'm adorable!"

You giggled and let go of the pinch, "Okay adorable, tell our mothers that I'm finally up."

"Okay!" She happily smiled before leaving my room. 

You sighed before laying back down thinking how your life got here. Being the only male in such a large family of only females is a hassle. 12 moms and 15 sisters, and yet you are still here and alive, so that has to mean something. Your father left when you were born leaving without any trace of him and the mother that gave birth to you died during your birth, leaving without any trace of him. And surprisingly there's no photo of him and her. Even your moms and sisters who knew them won't talk about them. You knew that they're keeping something from you, but maybe for good reason. You did try to ask once but that was met with silence. After that, you never asked again. Kinda sucks, but hey what are you gonna do about it? Plus their still your family. 

You soon got up still in your undies and walked over to your closet and change into your clothing. Once done, you walked towards the living through the large hallway, full of rooms for your sisters and mothers. It's kinda annoying, but hey you needed some exercise. You soon entered the living room aw you're two little sisters watching T.V. Some of your mothers and sister are probably out right now, which is a good thing. Things can get chaotic when they're around. Some of your sisters and mothers can be a little clinging, you don't know why but you just deal with it.