Capt 6: Meeting JNPR

Your Pov.

The agents and I were walking down a large hallway following the silver hair human. I saw many humans looking at us with weird looks. I also some humans with creatures features. Like ears of a bunny. It's pretty interesting seeing humans walking around her. They're pretty similar to us. But their way taller than us and doesn't have pointy ears.

"Yo, (Y/N). Do you think this place looks amazing" Callie asked me.

"Well... it's definitely is amazing. I didn't human can build this good." I told her. She then gave a cute smile.

Ruby Pov.

As my team and I was walking with Ozpin to their new dorm. I see the boy inkling talking to an inkling with really nice hair... tentacle? Whatever. But he's really cute. Like a Zewi (I hope I got that right). As we came to the stop, Ozpin turned around and looked at old inkling.

"This is where you'll be staying," He told him showing him the room. We all went inside, it's basically our dorm.

"Thank you sir Ozpin." I heard the old inkling said. I looked at the inklings and octolings looking around the dorm. Looking through draws, the beds and the bathroom.

"I have a question, how did you know our language?" I heard Weiss asked the old inkling.

"Well, I found a book that shows the human language that they use," He told her. He then took a book out of his pocket.

"A dictionary?" Weiss asked.

"Well yes, I found it after digging the remains of a human"

"Tell me, in your place human are extinct?" Ozpin asked him.

"Yes, humans are nowhere to be seen, it's just their bones," He told Ozpin. My team and I looked down on the floor thinking humans may go extinct in the future. Ozpin then looks at us.

"Don't look so down, they may be not from the future. They could be somewhere else" He told us trying to lift our spirits up.

"Oh, by the way, Cap'n Cuttlefish I'll want to talk to you in privet," He asked him.

"Ok then," he responds. He turns to his agents and spoke to them in their language. They all nod and left with Ozpin. Before Ozpin left he told us to watch the inklings and octolings.

"Just great, now we have to babysit these kids that can't understand us" She complained as she laid down on the bed.

"Oh come on Yang, look how cute they are," Blake said while holding the shy octoling girl in her arms. Some of the inklings are sitting in the middle of the room talking about something.

'I wonder what are they talking about' I thought to myself. I felt a tug on my skirt and see a short tentacle yellow inkling.

"Woomy," she said while pointing at my weapon.

"Oh, you want to see it?" I asked her as I point to my weapon. She nods and I then pick up my Crescent Rose and gave it to her. It was still in the rifle form and there is no dust bullet in the chamber. She smiles at me and starts to look at my weapon.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Ruby?" Weiss asked me. I then turn my head towards her

"Ya, I'm sure. Their no dust in the chamber, so it must be safe." I told her. She rolls her eyes and then sat beside Yang. I look back to see her looking at my weapon. She seems to be studying my weapon a little and trying to shot it. I guess she's a gun nut like me. She pressed the bottom and transform into a scythe.

"Wowee!" she shouted and starts to swing it around.

"Woah don't do that!" I grab my Crescent Rose in time before she did any damage. I put my weapon back into rifle mode and put it on my back. I look back at her seeing her sad a little.