Chapt 15: Meeting more People... yay...

Ozpin Pov. 

I was looking out the window of my office with Glynda. Watching some Atlas jets roaming the area. I then heard a beep on my desk, "Come in," I said. The elevator doors open showing Ironwood. "Ozpin," He greeted walking up to me. 

"Hello, General," I greeted him back. "Please drop the formalities," He said. We both walked up to each other and shakes hands, "It's been too long." He then turns a see Glynda. 

"And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met," He told her. "Oh, James," She said sarcastically. She leans into me, "I'll be outside," She told me. As she walked past Ironwood, he then turns to me. 

"Well, she hasn't changed a bit," He said. "So..." I said turning around to my desk. "What in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?" I asked him. 

"Well, you know how much I love Vale at this time a year," He said. "Besides, with your hosting. I thought it might be a good opportunity for us to catch up," He continued. 

"I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends," I said. "However... the small fleet outside my window has somewhat concerned." 

"Well.. concerned is that brought them here," He said. "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-" 

"Oz..." He stopped me. "About the report at the docks. What were those Faunus?" He asked me. "The White Fang of course," I told him. 

"No, the ones with tentacles on their heads," Ironwood said. "What are those?" He demanded.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

How did I get into this situation? I keep asking myself. Right now I'm in the library sitting at the table beside Weiss and her teammates, playing a board game. She wanted to come with her for a while, which she meant the whole day. I had to agree because she's going to force me to follow her and I don't want May and Weiss get into a fight. I hope the Agents are doing fine watching the Octolings. I wonder how they got here? 

I looked back at the other table, as Ruby and Yang shouted at each other. I see a man with green clothing and a pink strand of hair. He was reading a large book, while an orange hair girl is sleeping on the other side of that book. Besides, that girl was a boy with yellow hair and some nice looking amour. He was reading a comic book until the Redhead girl took it away from him, and gave him a proper book. As she reads the comic book.

"Noooo..." I heard Ruby said in defeat. I turned around and see Ruby had her head agaist the table. "Well, Weiss it's your turned!" Yang said.  

"I have..." She paused for a moment looking at the cards she has in her hand. "Absolutely no idea what's going on," She admitted. "Nice one," I said sarcastically.  "Shut it, you duce," She said looking down at me. 

"You force me to come with you," I told her. Yang then slides in, "Look, it's easy! You're playing as Vacuo witch means all  Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus!" She explained. 

"That sounds dumb," Weiss said. I groan in anyone, this is boring. Right now I just want to do some turf war. I missed home, sometimes I wonder whats going on back there. I hope everything is alright. 

"You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant," Ruby wined. Weiss then did an evil laugh standing which made me scoot away from her, "YES! FEAR THE ALL MIGHTY POWER OF MY FORCES! COWARDS AS THEY PILLAGE YOUR HOMES ADN WEEP AS THEY TAKE YOUR CHILDREN FROM YOUR VERY ARMS-!" 

"Trap card," Yang butted in. "Your armies have been had been destroyed," She told her. Weiss then breaks down, "I hate this game of emotions we play!" She wined.