Chapt 17: That's a Mech

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

It was getting dark. I was standing outside waiting for Wiess and Marie.  Weiss and Marie had to go to the washroom and I didn't. So I have to wait outside.

"Man, they sure take forever," I sighed. I then heard screaming in on the alleyways. I quickly grab my Slosher and moved over to the alleyway. I then slowly peek and see nothing. Just a note on the ground. I walked in slowly making sure that no one around. I picked up the note and started to read it. 

"Hello (Y/n), it's nice to meet you... what?" I asked as I felt an object hitting on the back of my head as I blackout. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibbi Ruby eating Cookies with Chibbi Bridgett*

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

"Ugh... my head..." I groan in pain. I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm in a dark room. I slowly looked down and see that I'm tied down to a chair.

"Great... I've been capture..." I told myself. Maybe I shouldn't go into that ally. I then heard a door open infront of me. I looked up and see a woman.

"Hello (Y/n), you been busy from what I have seen," She said as she slowly walked around me

"Uhh... thanks, anyways... can you let me go?" I asked her. She giggles and stops giving me a cold stare, "No."

"Well, if not. Might at well get to know you," I told her. "So, what is your name?" I asked her.

"I thought you already know me," She says to me as I felt her finger sliding up my chin. 

"Um... no all we know that you guys are doing something that will destroy Beacon or something like that," I explained.

"Well, it seems that you know a lot already..." She said. "But..." She continues, "My name is Cinder Fall. A loyal worker and Salem," She tells me. 

"Salem... who is this Salem you speak off?" I asked her kindly. 

"Well... you will soon meet her yourself," She told me. "Okay... can you let me go now?" I asked her once again. 

"No..." She said coldly. "Okay... asking nicely won't work..." I told myself. 

"So... how did you know?" She demanded to cross her arms as she stands infront of me.