Chapt 4: Veemo!

A/N: Wow, Over 200 reads on this shite book. It's not my best because I try to put the chapter out for you guys fast I can.

Plus I have school and try to write this is hard. So they're going to be slow updates.

I'll try to put at least one every weak or two.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov.

My team and I are now tied together by a rope and being dragged by a blond human, while the rest of the humans are walking ahead. How did it happen! Well...

*Flashback*

As we knocked down the Glasses Lady. I ready my splat roller just in case. Agent 3 and 8 ran back behind us. We saw the silver guy say something to the four girls. The girl in red turned around and looked at us. Then she just disappeared leaving a trail of roses. We were surprised about this, as the girl appeared behind us and knock us out.

*End of Flashback*

Now I think about it wasn't much of a fight.

"So 3, when de we escape?"I heard Jess said.

"Not now, I want to know where we are taking us," May told Jess.

"Are they going to hurt us?" I looked to see Bridgett with a scared expression and her eyes slowly building up tears. I again try to comfort her as much I can.

"It's ok Eight, we're going to be fine," I told her. She just nods and closed her eyes with a tear slowly going down her check. Hopefully, the other agents find us. The when I notice where did Octavio go?

Yang Pov.

"Why Do I have too dragged these kids to Prof. Oobleck class?" I asked my team. I don't know why they chose me to do it.

"Because Yang, you're stronger out of four of us," Blake told me looking back on me. I just gave her a 'really' look. Then I heard sniffing and looked back and see the octo girl crying a little. I felt sorry for these kids, they probably have no idea what's going on. The one with long tentacles is giving me a serious face. I'm pretty sure that she has seen some shit. The one with short tentacles looks bored. The boy looks pretty cute, although he's a kid and I'm a teen.

We finally made it to Prof. Oobleck class. He saw him sitting down drinking from his weapon.

"Hello team Rwby, it's been a while," He told us. He then looked at Ozpin and greeted him.

"So what are you here for?" He asked Ozpin. Ozpin looked back at me and nods. I then brand out the four Faunus kids. Oobleck was surprised by this seeing us dragging kids into his classroom. He then walked up to the four Faunus and crouched to their level.

"I never have seen this type of Faunus before," He said. He then touched the tentacle of the boy Squid. The one with long Tentacle looked pretty pissed about this. And started to struggle out of the rope.

"Aw-dway-squid!" The girl squid shouted. Oobleck looked at the girl and turns backed to us.

"That language it sounds familiar," Oobleck told us. My team were surprised about this, that gibberish language exists.

"What's the language they speak?" asked Ozpin. We then see Oobleck rush do his desked and started to search for something while he throws random items behind him.

"A-ha!!!" he shouted and see him lifting up and notebook. He then stands back up and opens up his notebook.

"I have seen this language but never heard it, due because that no one can see to translated or even speak it." He said. He was looking through pages and stopped on a page. We then see him walking up to the board and wrote down a language that looked really ancient. We saw the kids looking at the board, wondering what he's doing. He then finished what he's righting. We heard the boy squid say something. We looked back and see him transform into a squid and got out of the rope grasped. He then turns back to his human form, as we then started to ready our weapons but Ozpin stops us before we could. The rope is loose enough for the rest to get out. We then see the boy walked up to Oobleck and took the chalk and started to write on the board.