A/n: New story

(0:24 to 2:05)

A child, (Y/n) was walking by herself in the cold darkness. As she looks around her, she saw illusions of her past.

First was her dead parents and many others, behind a castle that is burning. Unknown knights in amour slaughter people around them. On top of that castle stand two people looking down at her. Both in black clothing, one wearing a black metal mask with only two openings where you can see his bright blue eyes. The other was a man looking down at her disappointment 

She looks over to the other side and sees her adopted Grimm family slaughtered by Huntress and Henderson, as they defended themselves. She felt helpless watching the pups of Grimm are killed in front of her. Her heartfelt broken and empty, but she was enraged. She tries to calm down as her teeth started to transform into Grimms. She looks away infront of her

In front of her, was now a burning village. She slowly walked into the burning village as she saw herself, but not her regular self, but in her Grimm form. Her eye boiled red, her yeah cover in flesh and blood. Wings of the Nevermore as she roars at the bloody moon. Around her was now the bodies of people of all kind. Even children wort spare from her wrath of rage.

(Y/n) was shaking her head, trying to get the illusion of her past out of her head. She fell onto the ground and cried, not wanting to become a monster. She cried and cried until...

(1:08)

All of suddenly, a bright yellow light shined infront of her. She slowly opens her eyes and saw a bright sun shining the darkness around her. The dark sky turned yellow as the sun grows more

As she looked around, a lady appeared from the sun and walked up to the (Y/n). (Y/n) not knowing what to do, just looked up to the women with teary eyes. 

The girl slowly moved her hands towards her, wanting to help her lift off her feet. As she grabbed her hand she saw a vision...

(1:18)

She was surrounded by people standing tall and proud. Unknown people in armour and none surround her, beside her are three unknown females who smiled at her. They surrounded by mountains and villages, with armour people marching around them. 

A man that is part of the people in armour walked up to her and kneels down to her. The man offers her staff that was given by her mother. She looked at the three people as they nodded. She then grabs the staff and raised up in the hair as the sun burns bight behind the four the people cheered.  

(1: 54) 

"Your destiny starts now..." An unknown voice spoke as the whole screen was widened up, showing the planet of Remant of all its glory.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(New story is here for all you Rwby fans)

Don't worry I'm still working on A Squid or A Faunus