Chapt 8: Splatted!

Jess Pov. 

"Come on Eight, they should be this way," I said. As we ran towards the destination. I heard the fighting going on, and went their quickly as I can leaving Eight behind as she carries our weapons. I came to found a large door open, with many humans watching six humans fighting each other while a human his holding Marina by the tentacle. She was screaming in pain as he pulled it more. I got really angry at her and wine by Hydra up. They heard the beeping that the Hydra made and turn around and look at me. I aimed at the boy that was holding Marina. 

"Hasta la vista, baby," I said (I told Jess not to say that 😒).

"What the heck-" before he could finish I unleashed the Hydra hitting him hard. He dropped Marina and was lunch to the other side of the cafeteria hitting the back wall, leaving a trail of ink. The humans and my friends manage the dogged him. The three of the boys then ran towards him. I ran towards Marina to check on her. 

"Marina are you ok?" I asked her. She was rubbing her tentacles and was wiping her tears off of her face. 

"Yea, but my tentacles hurt," she said sadly. 

"Don't worry we teach him a lesson," I told her. 

"We?" I turned around and see Bridgett finally made it with our weapons. 

"Go give the weapons to the other agents," I order her. She nods and went into my ink. She then swam towards the other against. 

Third Po.v 

After Four attacked the human that was holding Marina. (Y/n) saw Bridgettappeared out of Four ink. 

"Here are your weapons,"  Bridgett said handing out our weapons. (Y.n) got his Slosher, May got her Hero Shot, Marie got her Hero Charge, Callie got her Hero Roller, and Pearl got her dualies. They then turned to the four humans. 

"You Ok?" Asked Dove.

"Get THEM!" Cardin shouted at them. Then Inklings and Octoling saw the three boys charging with their weapons. 

(Play the Music)

"Let's go, Callie," (Y/n) old her. Marie charges her Splat Charge, as Callie and I charged. May looked and Bridgett who has her Octo Shot. 

"Bridgett, let's ink the roof," she told her. Callie charged the guy with a sword. He swung his sword and Callie ducked and dogged it. She then swings her Roller sideways hitting him hard that he went out the window. 

"Wow, that was easy," she said to her self she then saw humans looking at her surprised, that ducked from when Dove was lanch out of the window.

"Sorry," She said. (Y/n) was fighting the one with daggers. As he used his Slosher, it only slows the boy down. Just covering him with ink. 

"It's not doing anything," (Y/n) told himself. Russel then jumped into the air and was ready to strike down on (Y/n). As Russel was about to strike at (Y/n). (Y/n) transform into his squid form and went into his ink. 

"What the?" As he strikes down at the ink. The daggers just hit the floor. 

"Where did the freak go?" Russel then felt at tap behind him. He turns around and was met with the butt of the Slosher to the face launching him away from (Y/n). 

"Booyah!!!" Callie then heard someone charging at her. She looks to her right and sees Sky charging at her. But was quickly stopped by Marie who shot him with her Hero Shot. Sky was pushed away from Callie but stand back up.