Chapt 11: The Docks...

Your Pov. 

After that indecent with Jess and the icecream. We made it back with the group, we walked around Vale for a while. While Ruby was showing us around. She talked about her adventures so far, and how she made it to beacon early at her age. The others didn't talk much, Yang was, I guess, daydreaming. While Blake was looking around but with Bridgett in her arms. And Weiss was leading us somewhere. As we walked, I saw an old man putting up a sign, that says "Welcome to Vale" 

"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss shouted happily. I looked at May confused but she just shrugged.  

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss," Ruby told Weiss. "It's kinda weirding me out." Weiss then turned around and looked at Ruby. 

"How could you 'not' smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world!" She shouted excitedly. "There will be dances, parades, a tournament!" She adds. 

"Sounds like Splattfest," I told her. 

"Splattfest?" Weiss question me. "Splattfest is like, this festival you're talking about. It happens every once a month. During the Splattfest, we have to pick a side that the stars chose as their team name. Then the stars do a concert for us, while we fight each other in a turf war. After the Splattfest, the team who has the most wins and popularity wins"  I told her. Weiss and the other humans looked surprised at me.  

"What?" I asked them confused. "Never mind," Weiss said and turn back around and started to walk. While we follow her once again. As we walked, May bump my arm with her shoulder. 

"Thank you for telling them about Splattfest," She whispered at me a little angry at me. "Come on, they told us about them. So might as well tell them more about us," I whispered back. She just rolled her eyes. "I don't trust them," She told me. We then turned to another conner to see, a dock... 

"Remind me again, why we're visiting the stupid docks?" Yang asked annoyed.  We stopped at the railing of the docks. "Ugh, they smell like fish!" Ruby said covering her nose. My team and I are used to this smell, because of Salmon Run. 

"I've heard that students are visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today," Weiss told Ruby while looking out to the water. Before I asked whats a 'Vacuo' is, Weiss turned around. "And, as a representative of Beacon. I feel as though is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fire kingdom," She told us proudly. Once again I wanted to ask her about this stuff, but she started to walked away. I looked down and sigh. 

"You ok?" I heard May asked me. I looked at her and see her looking worried for me. "No, I'm fine. I just don't understand this human stuff," I told her. "Don't worry, none of us understand this stuff," She told me. 

"You love birds get over here!" We heard Jess shouted. May then turned to her angry but with a slight blush on her face. "Shut It!" May shouted at her. Jess just giggled and follow the Humans. I then put my hand on her shoulder. "Let's go," I told her with a smile. She smiles back and nods. We then catch up with them. As we caught up to them, Blake turned to Yang. 

"She wants to spy on them so she'll have an upper hand in the tournament," Blake told her. Weiss then initially turned to her with her arms crossed. 

"Ah! You can't prove that!" she shouted at her. Blake then shushes her. "Be quiet, she's sleeping," She told her while looking down at sleeping Bridgett in her arms. Weiss just gave a 'hm' sound. 

Ruby Pov. 

As Weiss and Blake were talking to each other. I looked at the yellow inkling, Jess if I remember, was eating her ice cream. But I then saw in the background then saw two detectives looking at some sort of a crime scene.  "Woah," I said. Everyone stopped and looked at the crime scene. We then started to walk up to the scene.