Chapt 9: Language Barrier

Roman Pov. 

I was in my warehouse watching the thugs and White Fang members caring crates full of dust. I looked to my left and see Neo walking up to me. 

"How are you doing Neo?" I asked her. Just gave me a thumbs up. 

"Good," I then look back at the thugs and see them missing. 

"What the?" I then see a white fang member launch out of nowhere and crashed into crates full of dust. The white fang member was covered in dark red ink, leaving a trail. I jumped down to find this person. 

"Come on out, there's no need to hide," I said, trying to make this person show himself. I heard walking coming behind one of the crates. A little person came out with a samurai outfit and holding a katana covered in ink. 

"I here to help you, humans," he said. 

"What do you mean? You took out some of my thugs," I told him. He just laughs.

"Well, I have my own gang with me," He then took out a device out of his pocket. 

"Let's just say... we could help each other," he then press the button on the device. Everything started to shake violently. I held on to a crate, while Neo is holding on a railing. A portal open behind him. 

"This is my gang," Then a bunch of strange looking Faunus walked out of the portal.

"My name is Octavio, this is my army, The Octarians" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Adam Pov. 

I was sitting on my throne waiting for this robot that the White Fang found. I see the door open and see two fang members bring me a robot they found. But they look different, their eyes look lifeless with lime and blue colour and I see could see their veins colour have a lime green colour too. 

"Um... are you two ok?" I asked them. They just stand there looking at me lifelessly. I look back at the robot. It was covered in lime slime. 

"...Sensing...Sensing...Sensing... More of these Stange beings... Humans... but not..." It said. I was confused. Has this machine never seen a Faunus? Whatever I don't think this machine is useful, It seems to be really old. 

"*Sigh* I don't think this machine is useful for us, throw it out," I demanded. The two Faunus that bring this machine it didn't. They just stand there. 

"Hey! Didn't you here to me. I said to throw this trash out!" I shouted irritated. Then tentacles appeared out of the machine grabbing everyone in the room except for me. 

"WHAT THE?" I looked at the machine. 

"THIS RACE DISCUSSING... I MUST CRATE A NEW... ONCE AGAIN!" It said. I then everyone slowly changing into the same thing like the two Fang members. I took out my Wilt and Blush and charge at it. But it then grabbed my weapons and me with his tentacles. It then brings me to him. I can't escape out of his grasp. It made me look at him. 

"I'll make a new... your race will be perfect... The Sanitized" It said. Everything fades to black as the machine covered me up with its slime. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ruby Pov. 

We finally found where the inklings and octolings went, but... well they made a huge mess in the dining hall. We watched them fight off Team CRDL with no problem. I was surprised that they could fight this well. Well, the old inkling told us that their part of a Squid Platoon. But their just kids, right? Whatever their age is, their good at fighting. Their weapons I never have seen before. It looks like water guns you get as a kid, but they shoot out the ink colour that they can swim in it. I wonder if that's their semblance. It's really cool.