Chapt 16: Hanging With Weiss and Marie

Weiss Pov. 

Today I was in Mr. Ports' class, and once again it's really boring. Mr. Ports was once again talking about some random stuff from his past that has to do with something important. I again tried really hard to concentrate on his stories, but my mind drags me somewhere else. Jaune was also beside me. He's talking to me right now about how he wants to go on a date with me, but I just ignore him. 

The thing that was on my mind is (y/n). I feel weird when I'm around him like my heart is burning for something. My heart wants him, I don't understand. No one ever made me like this except for him. I then felt my cheeks go red as I thought about him more. Agh! I hate this feeling! I never felt this before! It's distracting me from my work!

*Alarm Sound!*

"And then I-oh uh, timed that one wrong I guess," He said right after the alarm stopped. "Well the stunning story will have to wait... Until next time," He said dismissing us. 

"Weiss? Did you hear me?" Jaune asked still trying to get my intentions. I stand up and walked away from him, "No, No, No, Yes," I told him of leaving him. Jaune sighed and slammed his head agaist the desk. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

"So, you want us to help team Rwby?" I asked Gramps. "Yes, I want you, Bridgett, May, and Jess go with team rwby and help them out on their missions," He told me. "Why us? Don't we have to stay here and help you and the rest of the agents?" I questioned him. "Well let's just say Ozpin had told me a lot of things," He said walking towards the window looking outside seeing the beautiful scenery. "We need to help them, you and your friends will give them that help."

I nodded, "I understand, I won't let Cinder get that chance," I said. I turned around and was about to leave but stopped by Gramps. "So, hows your relationships with Bridgett?" He asked. I froze, 'shit..' I cursed mentally. "W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. 

"Don't play dumb like Callie. I know when someone is in a relationship or a deep one," He said winking at me. I slowly blushed (y/c) [Your Ink Colour], "So, you know that Bridgett and I are in a relationship?" I asked making sure.

"Yup, let's just say one of my daughters saw what you did with Bridgett two nights ago," He told me. "Oh great..." I groaned. "Was it Callie?" asked him. He shakes his head, "Nope it's Marie." 

I was shocked, "M-Marie saw that?!" I asked surprised. "Wow... I thought the perverted ones are the ones who spied one," I said blushing even more. "Well, it looks like you have a lot of girls that like you,"  Gramps said chuckling. 

"What do you mean a lot of girls?" I asked him confused. "You'll find out soon," He said before looking back outside. I sighed, "Alright then... see ya, gramps," I said leaving. I wonder what's in store for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Time Skip brought to you by Weiss giving (Y/n) a ride on her shoulders*

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

I was walking through the hallways trying to find Rwby's dorm. I then see Marie with her back agaist the wall in her Agent outfit. "Marie!" I shouted, she turns her head, "Finally, you're here," Marie said. I looked at her confused "What do you mean?" I asked her. 

"I'm going with you," She said grabbing my arm and started to drag me. "Whoa! Not too rough Marie!" I shouted. She didn't listen and kept dragging me somewhere. "Great..." I groan quietly.