Chpt 3: Booyah!

A/N: Yay more people want too read this Harem.

But anyways, do you guys want a lemon in this story?

Because most Harem have them and I wanna try it out.

I do have another story you can check out called Ningyo Uzimaki ;)

But anyways enjoy the capture.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ruby pov.

My Team and I are on the way back on the bullhead. These kids were tough to bring on to the bullhead. We also bring all their toys with them since the one with short hair looks like wants to keep them. Blake was studying one of the kids. A boy with (Y/C) hair. But it's not hair at all. When I left it, it was squishy and slimy. Their makeup you can say are part of them. And speak a gibberish language that no one heard before. They can be a Faunus but Blake said she never has seen these type. Maybe a new type that we never discover before. I see Blake touching the boy's hair. He gave a confused looked.

"I never have seen this before," Blake said.

"The boy has suction cups and the tip of his hair" Then the boy crouches down turning into a squid. My eyes widen.

"WOA!!!" I shouted the rest of my team looked at the boy who turned into a squid.

"What the how did he turn into a squid?" Yang asks. Blake picked up the squid boy.

"I think that his semblance," Blake said.

I felt a tug on my arm a looted down. The girl with a gray shirt looking at me with an innocent looked. I then crouched down to her hight.

"What's wrong?" I ask gently.

"*Octoling Noises*," she said. I tilt my head because I still don't get want she want. Then I heard a grumble. I looked down at her stomach and see her hand on it.

"Ooh, so you're hungry" Then I looked back Yang and Weiss who was beside Blake as Yang is petting the Squid boy.

"Hey Yang, do you have any snacks that I can give to this girl?" I asked her. Yang quickly checks her pockets and found a chocolate bar in her pocket.

"Her sis" She tossed the chocolate bar to Ruby. Ruby manage to cached it in her hand and gave it to the girl.

"Here you go," she told her. The girl looked at the bar and open up the bar. She took a bite of the bar and swallowed it.

"Veemo!!!" the girl said with a smile. Ruby giggled a little after seeing the girl like the chocolate bar. She turns her head to the left and saw the short hair girl fixing up the toy guns. She also sees the long hair girl leaning against the bullhead door looking very serious.

Third Pearson pov.

As the bullhead landed on the landing pad. Opzin and Glynda walked outside to the landing pad and see Team Rwby with the 'visitors' that Opzin was talking about. Glynda gave a weird looked since all she sees are a bunch of kids with coloured hair with toy weapons and Yang caring a (Y/C) squid.

"Hey, Oz," Ruby said while waving.

"Hey Ruby, I see you found the 'visitors'," Opzin said. He then leans down to his leans down to the long squid girl.

"Hello miss, I'm Professor Ozpin the Headmaster Of Beacon Academy. And who might you be?" Ozpin asked.

"Haoh?" The girl asked tilting her head (Yes this is an inkling line, I search it up). Ozpin gave a questionable looked that she speaks something gibberish. He notices the hair is different. He stands back up and looked at Blake.