Capt 7: Coco and The Bunny

A/n: Before the story starts, I notice that some readers skip the second chapter, I don't know why, and is it because it's bad or you're lazy of reading and skip it. 

Also, this chapter is also a Qna so ask me anything. 

QNA: PUT QUESTIONS HERE AND I'll ANWSER THE BEST AS I CAN

Oh ya, By the way I dont know mutch about Rwby, so I taking radom gessus from other fanfics, but you guys can tell me about them more. I only wtach like three episodes.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

"That was weird" Pearl told me. I just nod, we left the four humans after they started to talk to someone else. 

"There a lot of doors, is this place a hotel?" Callie asked her cousin. 

"No, I think it's a school" Marie. We then stop at a huge wooden door. 

"What do you think it's in here?" Marina asked May and me. We just shrugged. 

"Well, let us find out," Callie said walking up the massive door. 

"Wait Callie don't!" We all shouted. But it was too late, she pushes the door open. As the door fully opens we saw some sort of dining hall. We saw a bunch of humans eating food that we never see before. But not all food, we saw some that we know. They all turn their heads look at us and just stared at us. 

"This is awkward," I whispered to my friends. We then saw two human girls walking up to us. One of them was wearing really fresh clothes, while the other has bunny ears? 

'Are those part of her clothing?' I asked my self mentally. They both squat down to my hight. The Fresh Girl said something to me but once again I couldn't understand. Man, not understanding anything is getting annoying. 

Velvet Pov. 

I was in the dining hall talking to my friend Coco until we heard the large door open. Everyone looks towards the door and saw a bunch of kids. 

"Are those kids?" I heard Fox asked us. 

"I think it is?" Yatsuhashi (I hope I spelled it right) said to him. I notice their hair, it's not air, more like a squishy hair like a squid or an octopus. But their human, I never have seen any type of Faunus with that type of hair.  I then heard Coco sitting up and started to walk to them. 

"Hey! Wait up!" I shouted at her. I manage to catch up to her. AS we both walked up to them. Some of the unknown Faunus looked pretty scared. Coco and I then squat down to their level. 

"Hi there, are you kids lost?" Coco asked them. 

"Urgh-wreeh?" We heard the child boy said. Coco and I were confused. 

"What?" she said confused. 

"Um-wee?" we heard him say something else. 

"Do. You. Know. Our. Language?" She asked them slowly. They just look all confused. 

"I guess not," she said. She then turns her head at me. 

"This may be a problem," he told me. I just nod and then I felt someone tugging on my ear. 

"Ow!" I shouted. I looked at my left ear and see it being touched by a girl with black long squishy hair. She was checking out my ear, looking really intrested. Then she has been pulled away by another kid but with short light gray hair. 

"You ok Coco?" she asked me. 

"Ya, I'm alright," I told her while rubbing her ear. Then the rest of Coco team came up to us.