021| Yes, you.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!

"I'm in love with you."

Y/N L/N WALKED TOWARDS THE GRYFFINDOR common room. It had been a few days since the confessions, and  she hadn't talk with Remus nor Regulus at all. Not even once.

Yes, they might had crossed paths sometimes, but only with simple hi's and hello's, nothing special. Even Regulus seemed to be keeping his space lately. Never once had Y/n seen him unoccupied with something.

She uttered the password to her common room and entered, instantly bombarded with her friends asking questions and exclaiming things to her. Her friends except Remus, that is.

With furrowed eyebrows, she looked at the three boys who were attacking her with multiple question, while Lily sat silently. She merely shrugged at Y/n, and let out a sigh.

"Boys!" Y/n shouted, "One by one. What is it?" With that Sirius, James, and Peter closed their mouths, backing away from her. They all exchanged looks before Sirius spoke up. "What did you do to Moony?" he asked.

"What?" Y/n asked back, she wasn't sure if she got the point. "He's been acting weird these few days.. Very quiet," said James before Peter continued, "He locked himself up in our dorm and said he wanted to die of embarrassment."

Y/n looked down to her lap, fiddling with her fingers. It must had been because of her. Because Y/n's 'rejection' that happened prior. "He said that?" Y/n looked up and asked.

"His eyes were almost teary," James told her, "That man was on the verge of tears." "His face was really red as well," Peter added.

"What did you do?" Sirius asked, rather aggressively. "I didn't do anything," Y/n replied, walking away from the boys to sit with Lily. "Well you must know what happened to him," said Sirius as he followed behind, "Tell us, Y/n."

"Fine," Y/n sighed, she knew there was no way that Sirius, James, or Peter would ever leave her alone with this, so she decided to just tell them. "He asked me out."

"HE WHAT?" The three boys echoed, quite surprised. "Properly?" Peter asked. Sirius' lips broke into a laugh as he said,
"He said he wanted to go on a date with you?" James began to clap his hands, applauding and cheering, "Well finally!"

"It was more than that.. He said he wanted to be my boyfriend," Y/n confessed, and the three boys' jaw dropped instantly, "BOYFRIEND?"

"Why do you all act so surprised?" Lily joined in, "Commitment has always been his thing." James leaned closer towards Y/n, curiously asking, "And then what did you say?"

"Did you reject him?" Peter questioned, "Is that why he's so embarrassed?" Sirius sat beside Y/n, and wrapped his arm around her as he said, "Y/n, i'm going to end you."