031| Cold Night

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE!

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE!

"For fuck's sake, stop being stubborn and take my jumper."

IT WAS MIDNIGHT, Y/n couldn't sleep. She was laying on the sofa in the common room, waiting for Remus.

He had left when she mentioned the wrong name, calling him Regulus, and hadn't came back since.

Getting up, she decided that she was going to look for him.

She slipped her feet into her slippers and sneaked out in her pajamas – the air was cold as ice, but she just needed to find him.

Y/n went down the flight of stairs from Gryffindor tower to the entrance hall, still no sign of Remus.

She thought he might be at the Shrieking Shack.

So Y/n tip-toed to the secret passageway to Hogsmeade, hoping nobody would see her.

But while she was on her way, she was shivering – it was raining with wind, almost like a storm outside.

Y/n accidentally dropped her lantern. She lightly gasped, but then someone pulled her to the side to hide.

She didn't see who it was, she was too busy keeping quiet as Filch looked around.

But when Y/n finally got a good look of the person, she saw Regulus Black.

He shushed her, as they watched Filch walk away.

Once the cost was clear, Regulus sat down on the floor, and Y/n did too.

"It was a good thing i was crying here again," he chuckled. Y/n didn't pay attention, she clasped her hands together, trying to stay warm.

"Are you cold?" he asked worriedly. Again, Y/n ignored him.

Without further notice, he grabbed her hands and held them in his – to try and keep her warm.

"This better?" he asked. Y/n looked up at him and merely nodded. He caressed her hands, running circles with his thumb.

"What are you doing here anyway?" yet again, Regulus asked, "Looking for me?"

"Don't flatter yourself," said Y/n, "I was looking for my boyfriend."

"And what would he be doing out this late?" he sneered, "You fought, didn't you?" Y/n sighed, shaking her head, "That's none of your business."