029| Lovable

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE!

"It's not my fault you're so lovable!"

REGULUS BLACK WAS HEADING TO Y/n's class. When he found her, he took her hand immediately and dragged her away.

"Hey," he greeted. Y/n sighed, furrowing her eyebrows, "Regulus, i thought i was clear."

"Honestly Y/n, what the hell did i do wrong?" he asked, "Am i not enough for you?"

"It's not that!" "It's just.."

"Just what?"

"It's too late, Regulus," Y/n shrugged, "I'm with Remus and you can't change that."

"I had a dream last night," said Regulus, completely ignoring what she said. Y/n sighed, "Oh my lord." She placed her hand on her forehead, shutting her eyes.

"That was a vision," Regulus told her, "You chose me over him, you said you loved me, and he was just a friend."

"Regulus, stop it!" Y/n shouted – and Regulus only shouted back, louder, "It's not my fault you're so lovable!"

Y/n looked taken aback by his words. She backed away slowly, still a shocked expression on her face. "No," Y/n shook her head. Regulus walked closer, trying to take her hand but she moved it away. "Yes, Cherry, yes."

"Regulus, no."

"Wha--"

"You don't love me," Y/n said, interrupting him. Regulus replied,

"Yes, i do."

"No, you don't."

"What makes you say that?" he asked.

"You can't love me."

"Why?"

"I have a boyfriend, Regulus," Y/n exclaimed, "That's why!" Regulus scoffed, "Yeah, but you don't love him!"

"I do!" Y/n shouted, "I love him more than anything and anyone." Regulus smirked, shaking his head, "Stop lying to yourself."

"Don't you remember who i am?" she asked, "A mudblood."

"Don't say that," he cooed, still trying to take her hand, "Please."

"You were the one who said it first."

"And i'm sorry, okay?" he apologized, "I'm sorry."

"I love you," he added.

"You can't be like this," said Y/n, "Find someone else, love someone else, i promise you, you'll be happy that way."