027| Adorable

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN!

"You are just too adorable."

Y/N L/N FOUND REMUS LUPIN standing alone in the corner of the entrance hall, probably waiting for her to show up.

Her smile grew wide when she saw him – running to him immediately. "There he is!" she shouted.

She attacked him with a big hug and a thousand kisses – wearing the necklace he gave her around her neck, and holding the scrapbook which was also his gift to her.

Y/n was really really happy with the gifts.

"I love you, i love you, i love you, i love you!" she squealed, as Remus wrapped his arms around her, giving her a quick peck.

"Hey there, you," he smiled, looking down at her – towering over Y/n. She had her arms wrapped around his waist. "You've received my gifts i presume," he continued.

She nodded – still happily smiling.

"So? Do you like them?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I absolutely love them!" Y/n replied, "Thank you so much!"

"I'm really glad you like 'em," Remus chuckled, feeling butterflies in his stomach. "Just look," Y/n gushed, showing him the pictures inside the scrapbook, "These are the cutest."

"Oh and," she then clutched her necklace, "The necklace is really pretty too." He smirked, looking at the necklace. "It looks beautiful around your neck like that," Remus complimented.

"Can you promise me something?" he abruptly asked.

"Yes?"

Remus then played with the dangling pendant on her neck, saying quite sternly, "Whatever happens - don't take this thing off."

"I promise," Y/n nodded, "These are the best gifts that i have ever gotten in my entire life."

"You're dramatic," Remus chuckled, ruffling her hair. "I'm being serious!" she exclaimed.

"It makes me really happy to see you so excited like that over something i gave you," Remus said, kissing the top of Y/n's head.

"It makes me really happy that you even thought of this," she gushed, "You're such a romantic."

Remus just stared and smiled – adoring her and wondering how he got so lucky.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Y/n asked playfully, "Stop being adorable."

"Why?"

"You are just too adorable—"

Before Y/n could finish her sentence, the couple caught Regulus Black staring at them from across the hall – looking rather displeased.

Y/n gulped.

"What is up with that bloke?" Remus asked his girlfriend. She knew she had to come up with a lie quickly. "I don't know,"  Y/n shrugged, "Maybe still mad at Sirius for what he said?"

"He said you were friends with you," said Remus, "Are you?"

Lie again, Y/n told herself. She wasn't ready to let Remus know the truth – not after he got a month of detention for defending her against Regulus.

"We just talked a bit," she replied, "Not close at all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "Just bumped into each other a few times."

more reggie x y/n content next chap? i think yes

more reggie x y/n content next chap? i think yes. i miss that guy