Meeting Bad Boy Jacob

Jacob's P.O.V

"Yo what's up Jake" said Chresanto.

"Holla" I said in my thick Spanish accent. I turned to my locker which was mobed by screaming girls.

"What's up ladies?" I smirked.

"Hi" they all said in unison.

"You look very sexy today!" said one with short curly hair.

"Why thank you ma" ahh they screamed. Man you just have to love the ladies.

"Yo Jacob" said my nigga Craig.

"Any play lately?" he said smirking.

"Yeah man , you know that girl Courtney. Pussy was bannnnng-ing. " I said giving him dap.

"Look at my man, Jacob young and getting it" said Chresanto laughing.

"You already kno-" "Whoa look at Shawty over there" said Rayan cutting me off.

I looked in the direction he was pointing at. "Damn , I ain't even hit that yet." I mumbled.

There stood a light bright shawty with shoulder length brown hair.

"I'm bout' to get that!" I smirked.

"Go get her tiger!" Craig said pushing me towards her. I walked off towards her direction "Man our boy grew up so fast" Chresanto cooed.

"Nigga you gay" mumbled Rayan in his Riley voice from boondocks.

I laughed them niggas.

Epiphany's  P.O.V

Ugh . What the fuck. "Where is the damn Principals office?." I yelled.

I was then approached by a sex God. He had nicely fluffy curly black hair. His lips where shaped so perfectly and pink. Sexy caramel skin tone. Killer brown eyes. I almost melted.

"Need any help?" he said in a sexy Spanish accent.

The way he said help . oh lord I almost wet myself. What the fuck Epiphany , You just met the kid in less than 2.5 seconds ago.

I couldn't help but stare in his beautiful brown eye.

"Uhm. Yes please. Where is the Principals office?"

"I'll show you" he said smirking grabbing my arm and leading me down the hall.

All eyes were on me. I don't know why but I was getting evil stares. It's my first day and I already got girls giving me evil looks.

"Yo look Jake pulling fresh meat!" said one short Spanish boy.

Fresh meat? the fuck? Is this guy a player or something? Well if he is he ain't getting nothing out of me.

"Earth to- whoever you are?" he swayed his hand in my face. I snapped back out of my thoughts.

"Here's the office." he said.

"I have a name you know!" I semi-yelled.

"No need to get feisty, you never told me your name."

"My names Epiphany. Epiphany Stokes."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" I blushed.

"I'm Jacob. Jacob wanna be your man Perez" he said winking  at me.

Lord them lips. "Ehh. I don't even know you and you want to be my man. What type shit is that?" I snapped.

"Calm down It was only a joke." he laughed.

I giggled. "Oh?" Feeling stupid.

"Well here's the office. Catch ya later." Jacob said smiling at me before walking off.

"Bye" I said shyly. Man that boys eyes are gorgeous. I walked into the office.

"Hello?" said the lady at the front desk. I read her named tag Principal Johnson.

"I'm new here and I came to get my schedule."

"Ahh. you must be Epiphany, well I'm Principal Johnson, nice to meet you" she smiled at me.

"Here's your schedule sweety!" I took the schedule from her hands "Thanks!" I mumbled.

"You welcome get to class now." I stepped out in the hall way. There were only a few kids lurking around. I was so busy into my schedule I didn't know where I was headed.

I bumped into a small looking girl. With nice blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. "I'm so sorry!" I panted.

She's so pretty, I thought.

"It's cool!" she said. "I'm Abby are you new here?"

"Yes. I'm Epiphany" I smiled.

"Cool name. I uhh saw you talking to Jacob in the hall way earlier. By the way watch out for him."

"Huh? why?" I asked. He looks innocently hot. How bad could he be.

"He's the player of the school Mr. Bad boy." She said in a duhh tone. "He's slept with half the girls here. Except me of course!" she laughed.

"Oh" I chuckled "Do you know where English is?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah. I have that too. Follow me." I followed Abby to English class still thinking about that Jacob boy and his stunning eyes.

"Here we are." she said. I walked in the class and there he sat.

-------------------------------------------------

Hii , Did you guys enjoy ?

This is my first story so please

comment and vote and maybe become a fan.

Hope yall enjoyed. Stay Mindless

-Epiphany