Hanging Out Part 2

Continuation of Hanging Out..........

Jacob P.O.V

I slid her shirt and shorts off.

(And we all know what happened next)

"That..was..fun.." I said. Still out of breath.

"Yeah it was" she said. Covering herself. I snatched the cover off.

"No. Let me see your goodies" she blushed and giggled. I then texted Rayan.

"I just hit it man. She a Pro" he instantly texted back "My man. Getting the pussy" I chuckled.

Epiphany turned over and asked "What was funny?"

"Just something Rayan said. Nothing major" I lied we then snuggled up and fell asleep.

I usually don't do this but that was bomb.com.

We woke up the next morning. With the son hitting our faces.

"Good Morning." I said . In my groggy morning voice.

"Good Morning" she said sweetly.

I just stared at her beautiful eyes.

"What?" She said confused.

"Your just so beautiful" she blushed. Beautiful?  I never called a female that before.

"Thanks. You're pretty good looking yourself." She said. I chuckled

"Well you know!" I said all cocky like. It then got silent. So I decided to break it.

"Will you be my girl?" I smiled winking. Running my fingers through my Afro. She thought for a minute

"Sure" she said smiling that beautiful smile of hers.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?. I'm going to go take a shower " she said.

"Oh yeah sure." I handed her some basketball shorts and a tank. She got up and ran to the bathroom naked.

I shouted "Ooo look at That ass!" She giggled.

Hmm think I'm gonna join her. Wouldn't mind a round too. I got up and ran towards the bathroom.

Epiphany's P.O.V

I hopped in the shower letting the hot water hit my skin. Man last night was amazing. I felt to arms wrap around my waist. I got scared so I turned around. Realizing it was Jacob. I hit him in the chest.

"Don't scare me like that!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry baby" he said. Kissing the back of my neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He flipped me around so I was facing him. He leaned in and kissed me. He tugged at my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I happily granted it. His tounge explored my mouth every nook and cranny. He his slid his hands down to my butt. Then went up and squeezed my boobs. Jacob then slid his hands down to my womenhood area. He massaged it then stuck two fingers it. I moaned in his mouth. Then he put me up against the tile wall in the shower and started sucking on my neck. It was about to get carried away.

"Let me take a shower." I said through the kiss moaning.

"Alright" he said.

Then slapped my ass before leaving.

Jacob's P.O.V

I got out the shower and went to get dressed. I threw on some boxers and some Jordan flip flops. I went downstairs in the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast. I heard footsteps, and I turned around and saw Epiphany standing there. She came over and wrapped her arms around my waist.