Getting Along or Are We? (Happy Bday Prince!)

Epiphany's P.O.V

"Daddy why'd you do that? He wants to be there for me and the baby. Most guys don't even do that!" I sobbed.

"He's just like the rest of em!!" he shouted at me.

"No daddy he's not. Jacobs different!" I cried.

When he looked at me his face softened.

"I'm sorry honey. I just can't believe that my princess is pregnant by the frog."

I sat next to him. "Look daddy I'm not your little princess anymore. I'm growing up. I know I made a mistake. But I will take full responsibility for this baby. Jacobs gonna be in my life whether you like it or not" I sniffed.

He sighed then hugged me. "I know and I'm sorry baby girl. Call him and his mom over for dinner. So we all can talk this out." I smiled.

Finally we're all getting along. "I love you daddy!" he chuckled. "Love you too honey!" He said kissing my forehead then walking out.

I called Jacob "Hey Jake, my dad wants you and your mom to come over for dinner."

"No your dad hates me!" Jacob argued.

"No its okay I talked to him everything is cool." At least I hope.

He sighed. "Well alright. If he kills me I'm coming back to haunt you and make you have orgasms in your sleep." he said jokingly.

I laughed. "Okay get ready!" he hung up. What is this with him hanging up on me. Rude ass mexicans I tell you. I walked to the bathroom to get ready.

-1 hour later-

(At the dinner table)

Jacob's P.O.V

"So?" I said trying to break the silence.

Epiphany's dad glared at me. "Okay let's cut to the chase faggot!"

"Daddy! Be nice" Epiphany semi- yelled at him.

He looked at her and his face softened. "You will be in my daughters life helping with this baby." he growled. 

"Oh don't worry Mr. Stokes he will. And I'll make sure of that!" my mom joined in. I rolled my eyes.

Don't they think I know this already. I continued to eat my food. "This is good Mrs. Stokes!" I smiled.

"Thank you baby." she said pinching my cheeks. Her husband slit his eyes at me.

"Yeah this is great. Can I get the recipe?" my mom asked.

"Sure come with me." Epiphany's mom said getting up followed by my mom.

"Then there was 3....." I said trying to lighten up the mood. Epiphany giggled.

Her dad just looked at me. "Faggot" he muttered sipping his drink.

I had enough of this I stood up fast causing him to jump. Nigga better get scared.

"Look sir no disrespect but can you stop disrespecting me. I'm going to be in your daughters life whether you like it or not. I'm not going to be a dead beat dad like mines!" my vision became blurry. But I'm not gonna let him see me cry. Not today.

"I will be there for your daughter and my unborn child and I'll be the best damn thing they'll ever have.! I guarantee that.! Thanks for the meal sir. I'm leaving, tell my mom I left. Please and thank you!!"

I walked right out the house heated. As I was walking down the street I felt something hard collide into the back of my head. Last thing I heard was someone with a deep voice say

"Haha. That'll show you..??" before I blacked out.

(Anonymous P.O.V)

Bastard thinks he can just get my baby pregnant he has another thing coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Epiphanys dad is a big meanie head ...

Who do yall think anonymous p.o.v is????

Make sure this chapter gets atleast 100 reads , 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter .. if it doesn't then yall niggas short.

LMFAOO

Have any questions inbox me or tweet me @iRaped_LilTwist

And Happy Birthday Princeton . I Love My Afro Puff.

My nigga finally 17. Making me feel young.

#spreadthepeace

-Epiphany