I Hate You

Abby's P.O.V

I groaned after hanging up the phone. I know what you guys are thinking but it's not what it looks like.

I hate Claire not Epiphany, I was just told by Claire's brother to get some dirt on her.

Apparently she's planning on getting rid of Epiphany's baby and he wanted me to help stop her.

I couldn't let that happen to Epiphany she's my best friend even if we did stop talking for a while that's my girl.

So anyways, I have to pretend to be friends with Claire to see what she's up too. She thinks I hate Epiphany too and want to get back at her but she has another thing coming.

This bitch is so gullible.

And I know What you guys are wondering. How does she know Claire's brother.. It was a one night stand type of thing. Nothing major.

Epiphany 's P.O.V

When I got home the tears came pooling down my face even heavier. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. My hands were shaking, Do I really want to do this?

Then the baby kicks, I dropped the knife and held my stomach. Heavy tears started pouring down my face blurring my vision.

I sunk to the floor as my mom walked in.

"Oh My God Epiphany are you okay?" My Mom screeched in a worried tone running towards me. "Y-yes,  it-it it kicked!" I cried. "OH baby that's wonderful!" My Mom cried with me wrapping her arms around me.

Jacob's P.O.V

I fucking hate myself how could I do this to the one I love. I'm such an ass.

If I really loved her I wouldn't have done this to her. I just want to die.

"Jacob?" I looked up to see Claire staring at me.

"What?" I scoffed.  She's so damn annoying.

"Pink or Blue?" she said holding up two different pairs of lingerie smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes if she thinks I'm going to have sex with her she has another thing coming.

I groaned, "Don't know, don't care." I mumbled.

She frowned, then started smiling. Bipolar or nah?

She got me in here at this Victory Got Secrets or whatever this shit is called. I'm to manly for this shit.

"I'll just get both Jakey!" she yelped.

She then stuck her hand out towards me.

I look down at her open hand like she was crazy. Well she is but.....

"What?" I asked confused.

"Money Jackey, boyfriends buy their girlfriends things duhhh!" she smiled.

Bishhh wehhh??

"Go buy it yourself I ain't the one wearing it. The fuck?" She scoffed. "Fine" storming off towards the cash register.

I looked up to see Epiphany and her mother across the other side of the mall.

What the? I got up and walked over to them.

Hopefully we could kiss and make up.

"I can take care of this baby by myself Mom,  I don't need Jacob!" I heard Epiphany say.

I stopped right in my tracks. My voice broke, "S-s-so you really d-dont need m-m-me?"

Her and her Mom turned around surprised to see me.