Friend or Foe

Ryan's P.O.V

I knew deep down in side my sister was a backstabbing bitch, I just didn't want to believe it.

Little did she know I heard her whole conversation and I'm on my way to my house now to construct a plan on how to get Epiphany and Jacob back together. I finally realized my wrong doing and want to make things right.

Jacob's P.O.V

I was pissed, angry, sad, frustrated every emotion in the book described how I was feeling. I just lost the love of my life, it all started with me being a player and being involved in a stupid bet to me falling for my victim. Shits crazy, I sighed angrily. My thoughts were interrupted by Rayan hitting me upside the head.

"Dude you are so whipped!" Rayan snarled.

"Yeah... You got it bad for this girl." Chresanto laughed.

I sighed, "I know, I just want her back. I want her and my baby to be in my life. It's all my fault!" I said lowly.

Rayan scoffed, "What happened to the 'we don't love these hoes Jacob'?" I groaned.

I scoffed, "I'm not like that anymore, she changed me and for the better." I said smartly.

"Dude, it's okay we're here for you Rayan is just fooling around with you." Craig said patting my back.

"Yeah, we're gonna help you get your girl back. Right Rayan?" Chresanto growled.

"I guess, but let me be honest with you when I first found out you got Epiphany pregnant, I was like all shit my boy slipped up. But now I think it's cool you gonna be all daddy Jacob and shit!" Rayan laughed thumping my forehead.

I chuckled, "You a trip ray!"

"Yeah" Chresanto added, "I can't wait till the day I see you walking around the house in an apron tryna cook and shit for yo child, tryna be chef boy'r d!" I laughed.

We all cracked up at that, dapping each other up.

"Get out my house faggots, I'll see y'all later!" I said giving them all dap.

They nodded, "Dont go all faggot'tron on us jae when this baby come out.!" Rayan yelled out before walking out the door.

I laughed, how did I become friends with these idiots.

Epiphany's P.O.V

When I got home I ran up to my room and cried all night, snatching down pictures of Jacob and I. I'm stressing really really stressing, it's not good for the baby but I can't deal with this no more.

My phone then started ringing waking me up from a good sleep, it was Ryan. I groaned the fuck does he want.

I answered, "What the fuck do you want, you bastard?" I yelled into the receiver.

He sighed, "I deserved that but I called to warn you."

I rolled my eyes, "For what?" I snarled.

"My sister, she's after you and your baby." he whispered.

"Very funny Ryan now leave me alone!" I snarled again.

"Epiohany I'm ser-" I hung up.

I ain't got time for this bullshit. I got up to get ready for school. After getting dressed, I wobbled my big ass down the  stairs. I hate Jacob for doing this to me. He played me that's all I was to him a fucking game.

"Good Morning baby." my mom called out to me.

"Morning mom." I mumbled, "Where's dad?" I groaned.