The Bet

Jacob P.O.V

"Aye Jake there goes bad Lil Shawty over there" Craig tapped me. "oh yeah I see her" "So you gon hit that?" "Man. Fuck yeah, you already know" I said. "Good Morning Class" said Mrs. Jones "We have a new student. Her names Epiphany" Mrs.Jones then searched the class for an empty seat. She then realized the only empty seat was beside me. Mrs. Jones sighed and said "Epiphany go sit next to Jacob" Oh yeahhhhhhh. Epiphany started walking towards me. Man that ass. Can't wait to tap that. Ky thoughts were then cut off by Epiphany tapping my shoulder. "Yes beautiful" I said. She blushed. "Can I borrow a pencil?" Yeah its right here in my pants. "Yeah of course" I then handed her a pencil. "thanks" she whisperd. The bell rang we all got up and started for the door. Rayan stood infront of me. "Let's make a bet he said" I'm always down for bets. "alright what's up?" "If you can become Epiphany's boyfriend have sex with her then dump her, I'll give you 200 dollars" "Man , piece of cake. I'm down" Time to put my plan into progress. I walked up to Epiphany's locker and noticed she ass struggling with her books. "Need help with that" 'Yes please" she said shyly. We walked to her next class in silence. I decided to break it. "I know we just met and all but I wanna get to know you, Can we hang out tonight?"

Epiphany P.O.V

He wants to hang out. OMG Fuck yes. "Y-Yes" I stuttered (Ehh I don't know how to spell lol) He chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" "because" he started "I make you nervous" "No you don't" Yes you do. "Yeah I do. You were stuttering" he teased. "Haha very funny" I playfully pushed him. I gave him my number "Call me when you wanna hang" I walked away. "Wait!" He shouted . I turned around "Sit with me at lunch' "Ok sure thing. Now get to class lover boy" "Haha catch ya later" he said. Ahhh He's just to cute. I walked in my science class, and sat next to Abby. "Hey Pif" she said. "Hey Abbs" aha abbs. "You wanna hang out tonight?" "I would but I'm hanging with Jacob tonight" her eyes grew wide. "What did I tell you about him?" "He's not bad , you just have to take time to get to know him" "Whatever" she said sort of angrily "Here's my number. Call me when you wanna hang" Class began and we started taking lots of notes. I zoned out thinking about Jacob. His eyes are so dreamy. The bell rang which signaled us its time for lunch. "Sit with me at lunch abb" "Sure" she said. She followed me to lunch. I saw Jacob and he signaled me over. "Oh I'm not going over there" Abby protested. "come on it'll be fun" "ugh fine" we walked to his table and sat down. "Hey Jacob" I said. "Hey, guys this is Epiphany. Epiphany this is Craig , Chresanto , and Rayan" pointing to each one. "What's up" they all said in unison. "Who's this cutie over here" Craig said pointing to Abby. "Oh this is my friend Abby"

"Hey Abby" Craig said. "Sup" Abby said shyly. Awwwww shit Abby got a crush. We all got up to get lunch. Then we cane back to sit down. I noticed Abby and Craig flirting. Aww my girls growing up.

Jacob P.O.V

While Craig was busy flirting with Abby. And Rayan stuffing his face with tacos and Chresanto doing God knows what on his phone. I decided to talk to Epiphany. "So Epiphany" "So Jacob" she said mimicking my tone of voice. I chuckled. "Where do you live. I'm taking you out tonight so we could hang" She gave me her address turns out she lives down the street from me. The bell rang signaling lunch was over. It was now the end of the day. I walked up to Epiphany's locker. "Need a ride home" I said. "Sure" I took her out to my car. Which was accompanied by Craig , Rayan , and Chresanto. "What the Hell you Niggas doing" I said. "Uhm. Waiting for you to take us home" said Rayan sarcastically. "I'm taking Epiphany home. You Niggas can catch a cab. Or take a bus" I said with a little tude "Nawh man. That's fucked up" Chresanto yelled out. I opened the car door for Epiphany. "Thank you" she saif sweetly. Before I got in I walked up to the boys and whispered "It's all apart of the bet" I then got in the drivers seat. And started for her house. We approached a nice looking family home. "Here we are" I said. "Yhup, thanks for the ride" she said. "Pick you up at 8" I said "Bring a swim suit" then I drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do yall think ?? Was it good?? Was it bad?? Should I continue??

-Vote

-Comment (I need feedback)

-Fan Me

Please ;)

Stay Mindless

-Epiphany