UNFORTUNATE!!

Yall Niggas Gon Stop Rushing Me. I Can't Update Until Each Chapter Has 100+ Reads And 5+ Votes.

Anyway Back To The Story ---------------------

Jacob's P.O.V

After I was done smoking and drinking with the boys. I set off to find Epiphany. I searched around the house looking for her. I spotted Daniel and walked up to him and asked him

"Have you seen Epiphany?" He evilly smirked.

"Probably upstairs Fucking my boys!" he chuckled and walked off.

I furrowed my eyebrows and ran upstairs. I opened up every door. I came across Rayans room and looked inside. What I saw, I never thought I'd see the day. I saw Epiphany laying there covered in a puddle of blood naked.

I ran up to her yelling "What happened?"

She started crying hysterically. She was barely audible.

"D-an-an-iel a-and h-is frie-ndsssss." She said through sobs.

My jaw clenched and my hands tightened. I was infuriated

"I'll be back" I said. I ran downstairs and my mind was focused on finding Daniel and beating his ass.

As soon as I spotted him I ran up to him full speed and punched him he stumbled back a bit. I hit him again in the jaw which knocked him out cold. I climbed on top of him and wailed on him.

"You like raping girls huh?" I said through every punch. I continued punching him repeatedly.

Out of my peripheral vision I spotted his Bitch ass friends running out. I got off Daniel and kicked him in his side and sprinted off after them. As soon as I caught up with them. I punched them all one good ass time and ran back to the house.

I ran upstairs to Rayans room and saw Epiphany still crying on the bed. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her bare body. I gathered up her clothes. And picked her up bridal style. I ran downstairs with her in my hands. On my way out I heard guys whistling and hollering. Such pigs. To know I was like that at one point. I still kind of am. I pushed past everyone and walked outside to my car. I unlocked the back seat and laid het down. I got in the front seat and drove off to my house.

Epiphany's P.O.V

After Jacob came back in the room he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car. That's the last thing I remembered till I blacked out from crying to hard.

I woke up the next morning in bed wrapped in Jacobs arms. He had a strong grip on my waist. I looked down and I had on some panties and a oversized T-shirt. When did I put these on? I shrugged. I pecked Jacob on the lips which woke him up.

"Good Morning Beautiful" he said in his sleepy voice.

"Morning" I said blankly.

"Are you ok babe?" He asked. I nodded. He loosened his grip on my waist and I got up out of bed.

My head started pounding and my legs became weak. I fell to my knees. Jacob rushed by my side and rubbed my back

"Babe?.... You ok?" He asked in a concern voice.

Then reality hit me I was raped AGAIN. I guess I'm very UNFORTUNATE. I started crying hysterically. Jacob wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and started sobbing in his chest. He rubbed my back.

"It's ok babe. Let it out." for some odd reason his voice soothed me. I stopped crying. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I took my shower and came out in only a towel. Unaware of Jacob being in the room. I slid my towel off