The Devil Is A Lie

Jacob's P.O.V

After Claire left out we heard a loud crash outside, I jumped up running out the door. I saw Claire laying on the ground in a puddle of blood.

Epiphany came running out after screaming "Oh my God call the ambulance!" I took out my phone and dialed 911.

2 minutes later I heard sirens racing down the street towards the house. Paremetics jumped out the truck snatching up Claires body putting her on a strecher. I tried getting on the truck with her but the paemetics refused, I sighed running to my car leaving Epiphany behind she'll find away, my baby might die in Claires stomach.

"JACOB!" Epiphany screamed after me, I ignored her racing down the street in my car following the truck.

Epiphany's P.O.V

This bastard just left me, I hope that baby does die. Did that sound a little to mean, shrugs. I wobbled my big ass off to the car and hopped in driving to the hospital. As I walked in I saw Jacob yelling at a doctor. I ran up to him hitting him upside the head, "You left me you idiot." I snarled.

He turned to me with an angry expression on his face, "I'm sorry but my baby could have died!" I smacked him so hard across the face.

"News flash if you must have fucking forgotten. I'm carrying your baby too!" I stormed off after that I didn't want to hear no more. First he cheats on me with this bitch then gets her pregnant. Then try to talk to me like he silly. Where they do that shit at?

As I was heading for the door, I bumped into someone, "Watch where the fuck your going!" I growled.

"That's not a nice way to talk to your friend huh, pif?" I looked up to see Ryan, "Oh sorry Ry didn't see you there, but what are you doing here?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, to see Claire.." He said un surely.

"I thought you didn't know her?" I asked , raising an eyebrow.

"Well I do, she's umm my sister. " I groaned, "Why'd you lie" he shrugged "She can be a bit.... To much sometimes, I don't really like to claim her."

I laughed, "I see, we'll I should g-" "No stay with me please. I just wanna go visit Claire then leave... I promise." I sighed, "Okay."

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the front desk, well he walked I wobbled. "Claire Hensworth please?" Ryan asked the front desk lady.

"Room 260" she winked. I rolled my eyes, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the elevator.

As we rode the elevator to the 2nd floor, he laced his fingers with mine as we walked down the hall to room 260. As we walked in, I heard two voices.

"Ugh why is she here?" Claire growled. I so wanted to punch her.

"Sis stop being a bitch, is the baby okay?" Ryan said before I could reply.

"Sis?" Jacob asked clueless. I groaned, he looked at me and smirked I rolled my eyes. His smirk soon faded. "Epiphany can we talk please, I miss you." he plead.

"You wasn't missing me when you was fucking this bitch!" I spat pointing to Claire, she slit her eyes at me. "Ple-" "Shut the fuck up Jacob I don't wanna hear it!" I barked.

"How's the baby Claire?" I asked sweetly, she immediately started tearing up. "I lost it" I smirked, "Oh, can I speak to Claire alone Ryan and what's his face." Jacob groaned, walking out along side Ryan.

I walked up to the side of Claire's bed, "Cut the crap Claire, what do you want from Jacob and I?" I hissed. She smirked,

"Oh nothing just for him to take care of the baby that wasn't even his." I gasped,