Why Me?

Sorry Yall I Ain't Update In A While , I Didn't Have Any Ideas. Cuz I Didn't Wanna Get Straight To The Point Yet. I Wanted To Add Some More Drama To Pre Pare Yall For Some Crazy Mess. But The WAIT IS OVER.. Anywhore Let Me Get Back To The Story............................................................

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning thinking about how I would've got some pussy last night. If it wasn't for Rayan. No need to worry , I can always get some. I got out of bed and thought about this bet. Man I think I'm falling for her. Naw man my conscience said to me. You can't love em. Just fuck em and duck em. While I was pacing around my room. I didn't notice Epiphany wake up and wrap her arms around my waist from behind.

"Good Morning" she said in that sexy groggy voice of hers. "Morning" I said.

"So what's the plans for today?" She asked.

"Uhm well its this party Rayan is having after school and I want to invite you." she jumped up excitedly.

"Yay!!" she squealed. I chuckled.

-At School-

Still Jacobs P.O.V

I walked down the hallway hand in hand (idk what it is honestly. Hand in hand or hand and hand. Lol. Back to the story......) with Epiphany. Girls kept giving her stank looks. Guys were whistling at her and throwing dirty comments at her. I gave them all evil glares. They didn't care they just kept on giving her dirty comments. All she did was smile and blush at a few. I squeezed her hand tightly and we kept walking forward. Some girls crowded around me asking for my number and asking when will we get our turn in bed. I chuckled.

"Uhm. Excuse me ladies but he's mine!" Epiphany said calmly.

They looked at her like she was crazy.

One girl said "Girl you ain't nothing but a fuck and duck!" Epiphany snarled.

"Bitch don't hate because he's mine and not yours. Now dismiss yourself from my presence." they all grew silent, and with that Epiphany took my hand and we walked find the hall.

We then let go of each other hands and went to our lockers. While I was walking to my locker I overheard some jocks saying. They were gonna rape some girl at Rayans party. I didn't care much of it because it probably was gonna be the hoe of the school. Plus she'd like it anyway. I continued walking to my locker and the boys were waiting for me.

I punched Rayan in the chest. "You dickhead. You stopped me from getting pussy last night!" Chresanto, Craig and Rayan laughed.

"My..... bad.... son..." Rayan said in between laughs.

"Whatever" I said. "So you still on for the party?" Rayan asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I said.

"You bringing Epiphany?" Craig asked.

"Yeah man. She's my girl, I have to"

"Yeah. "YOUR GIRL" Chresanto added. I laughed.

"Let's get to class man."

Epiphany's P.O.V

After me and Jacob went our separate ways I walked to my locker. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and didn't see anything. I kept walking. I heard steps again and turned around there was nothing. I then started running scared out of my mind. All of a sudden I felt my body collide into a locker. I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw the same group of girls that tried to get Jacob in the hallway earlier hovering over me.