New Plan

S/o to @yikesmissthang for adding my story to her reading list called "take a whole decade to update"

LMFAOO. I laughed to hard...

Anywizzzaay back to the story............................................................................................................

Epiphany's P.O.V

I woke up sweating bullets. My head was aching and my eyes were puffy.

I had the worst dream ever. That Jacob got Claire pregnant. Now that I think about it he wouldn't do that to me. I started cracking up laughing leaning over.

I rubbed my belly. I totally almost forgot I was pregnant.

My phone then started ringing cutting off my thoughts. It was Jacob, I immediately answered it. "OMG Epiphany I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" he said frantically.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What is he talking about "Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked. "I'm sorry for cheating on you with Claire and getting her pregnant!" he panted.

I froze. It wasn't a dream. I hung up and threw my phone across the room. I fell to my knees and started crying my eyes out. How fucking could he?

I got up and walked my ass downstairs because I'm hungry as fuck. My parents weren't home also. Thank God.

I walked into the kitchen and put me together a peanut butter and jelly waffle sandwich drenched in syrup.

As soon as I was about to take a bite. There was a knock at the door. I groaned.

People always trying to fuck with me. I slowly walking to the door instantly frowning. It better not fucking be Jacob. Anyone but him.

Ryan's P.O.V

I was walking down the street to Epiphany's house. Just to see how she was doing. I smiled mischievously.

I knocked on the door. In less than 2 minutes it opened.

"Who is it? Jacob if its you I'm-" she stopped talking. "R-Ryan?" she blinked. "Yeah, its me baby" I said smoothly.

She was more beautiful from when I last saw her. I held my arms out. She then engulfed me in a hug. "I missed you so much, when you left I was so heart broken!" she mumbled into my shirt.

PAUSE.... Yall must be confused let me give yall a brief summary.

Me and Epiphany dated not to long ago. We had to break up because I moved. But then I moved back. I did all I could to find her but it was hard. When I did find her and where she lived. Word on the street was she was dating Jacob AND she was pregnant by him. So then I kidnapped Jacob and told him to break up with her so I can have her for myself. And the rest is history.

PLAY......

"I missed you too." I said engulfing her sent. She smelled like roses. She led me into the house.

"So what brings you here?" she asked taking a bite out of her peanut butter and jelly waffle sandwich drenched in syrup.

"That's just nasty" I chuckled. She laughed "Welp. Us pregnant women tend to eat any and everything." she said with a mouth full.

I laughed. "Well I moved back here last summer and I was doing all I could to find you and reunite. Then I came back a Pregnant Epiphany." I laughed.

She giggled. "Yeah...." "So who's the dad?" I asked. "Uhm.... He... His name is..... Ja..." She stuttered. I chuckled. "Jay?" "No its Jacob..." she said barely audible.