Secrets Revealed

Jacob's P.O.V

Ugh fuck my head hurts like a mother fucker. Last thing I remember was a deep voice talking to me. I looked around and studied my surroundings.

It was dark a little bit to dark. I can tell I was in some type of basement because of the stairs. I then realized I was tied up to a wooden chair.

The door leading upstairs soon opened.

I winced at the new adjustment of lighting. "Hmm I see your awake." the voice chuckled.

"Wh-who are you" I said with my voice cracking.

"I am your father." he said cracking up laughing. "This.isn't funny. Who are you?"

"Hmm seems like someone can't take a joke."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm Ryan, Epiphanys ex!!" (the anonymous P.O.V in the last chapter "Getting along or are we?" was Ryan) my eyes then grew large.

"Why am I here" he laughed.

I'm getting real tired of this nigga laughing and shit.

"Because you got her pregnant and now you need to pay. She was suppose to be pregnant by me. Not you!" he growled.

Bing-O crazy ass nigga. I chuckled. "Welp. My seed is already planted inside of her nothing you can do now." he raised an eyebrow then laughed.

"Your right! There's nothing I can do. But there's something you can do"

"And that is?" I questioned. He laughed again.

"Break up with her" I laughed.

"And if I don't?" I argued back still laughing.

"I'll tell her you've been cheating on her with Claire." My face then straightened up.

"Now get the fuck out!" He shouted cutting the ropes holding me to the wooden chair.

"Oh and tell anyone about our little talk, say bye bye to mama Perez." he said giggling.

Nigga is gay as fuck. Giggling and shit. I rolled my eyes and walked out well crawled because my legs were so weak.

As I made my way outside the cool breeze hit me. I thought about what he said nigga ain't bout that life.

As I was walking home Claire called me. "Hey Jacob" she said. "Fuck you want?" I snapped.

"You shouldn't talk that way to your baby mama." my eyes widened.

"My what?" I questioned.

"Yeah fool you got me pregnant" she snapped.back.

I hung up after that. I sighed. FUCK.MY.LIFE.

Epiphany's P.O.V

I haven't heard from Jacob in 2 days. I hope he's okay. My phone then started ringing. "Jacob!" I squealed.

I answered it. "He-hello?" I said nervously. "Babe? Can we hang?" he said a bit hesitantly. I gulped.

"Okay. Come over to my house." he hung up.

Okay here we go again rude as mexicans. I sighed then started getting dressed. 20 minutes later I heard a honk of a horn outside.

I looked out the window and realized it was Jacob. I grabbed my keys and phone and ran downstairs.

"Hey Jacob." I said pecking his lips.

"Hey babe" he said lowly. He opened the car door for me then I got in.