I Was Only Just A Bet

HoeMyGawddd

I Met M Fucking B.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We had to stand outside in the freezing cold for 4 Fucking hours.

But it was worth it. This is what happened:

When we finally started being able to go inside. I went in and we had to go upstairs. To see the boys. So when I got up there. I saw ray first. I was on side I called his name and said hey. He looked at me and smiled. I squealed and said he so Fucking sexy. So then I was like Ray you should've wore yo hair out. He took his hat off. Being sarcastic lol. Then I got closer. The ppl said we couldn't hug or take pics with MB. I said aww I wanted to take pics . Why yall playing me. Ray gave me a sad face. Then after ray I looked at Roc and said Dang that's Roc. Then squealed. Then I yelled Princeton then put up the punk Rock sign then stuck my tounge out. He put the peace sign up at me. Then I touched him and ray hand. Then I noticed I was giving everybody else attention. I went to prod and said hey prodigy. He said hey how u doing then I said good. Then I said moonwalker in this joint then started moonwalking and he started laughing. I went Roc and said hey. I told the nigga to write I love you epiphany on my poster but he gon write a heart. But he let me sneak a hug. So when I hugged Roc I almost past out. Then when I was leaving. Prod said Dang its that cold outside. Look at her lips they purple then he pointed at me. I almost pissed my draws. Djdhegegeeheh MB is so sexy in person. I wanna meet them again

2/16/13 I Will never forget that day..

Okay let me stop spazzin on to the story..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob's P.O.V

Oh fucks NO. I ain't ready for no damn kids. Man this was suppose to be a bet not no mother fucking get a bitch pregnant. Ugh what am I saying. I started shaking Epiphany wildly.

"Baby wake up!" She started opening up her eyes.

"Babe are you ok?" she opened her eyes.

"Babe I just had the weirdest dream ever. That I was pregnant" she laughed. I gulped and scratched my head.

"That- that wasn't a dream babe." she popped up real fast. "No this isn't good. My dad will kill me. Mainly you. But still!!" she said frantically.

Even though I don't want kids. I'm stepping up to the plate. I don't want to abandon my kid like my father did me. FUCKS NO.

"Babe everything is going to be fine don't worry." I should be the one worried. Gosh I have to call off this bet.

-Next Day at school-

Jacob's P.O.V

I walked through the double doors with Epiphany by my side.

"Babe I'll meet up with you later , alright?" I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah okay." she walked off.

I saw Rayan walking down the hallway. I ran up to him.

"Yo ray?!" I shouted. He looked back at me.

"Yeah wassup?" he said walking up to me.

Epiphany's P.O.V

I walked to my locker and realized I didn't have my bag. Shit Jacob still has it. I walked down the hall to his locker but overhead him and Rayan talking.

"Yeah wassup?" Rayan said.

"I'm calling off the bet dude." I furrowed my eyebrow. What bet?

"Dude why" Rayan said.

'Because this isn't right to do this to Epiphany." I instantly grew angry. Isn't right for what? Rayan laughed.

"This isn't funny dude. I-I I think I love her." Rayan started dying laughing.

"Dude your joking right?"

"No. I'm dead ass" Jacob said getting angrier.

"I thought we don't love these hoes?" Oh hell no. I balled up my fist. I'm not a hoe.

"I'm done with that shit. I'm not betting on her anymore!" Jacob growled.

"So you get some pussy and think you can just call off bets now. I was suppose to hit it next!" Rayan yelled. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I heard enough.

I stepped out so that can see me. "So-so I was just a bet to you?" I yelled.

Grabbing everyone's attention. Jacob turned around. "Shit" he mumbled. "So that's all I was. A bet?" "No-" Rayan cut him off.

"Yep sure was!" Jacob glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jacob yelled at Rayan.

"No. Since she knows let's tell her how you bet on her for 200 dollars. Just to date her fuck her then leave." I then started sobbing.

"You-you you didn't?" Jacob looked down in shame.

"Well he did." Rayan said smirking. I looked at Jacob with pure hatred in my eyes.

"Bab-" I cut Jacob off.

"Just shut up" I cried. "I'm sor-"

"I said shut the fuck up!!" I yelled. He tried to wrap his arms around my waist.

I bucked back and pushed him to the ground. I saw tears slipping out of his eyes.

"We're done Jacob and I don't need you. Matter fact I hate you. Since I was just all a bet to you. I'll take care of OUR child by myself. Don't call me or text me. Don't even look at me" I forced out through tears. The crowd that formed around us gasped.

I wiped my tears and started walking away. I pushed past the crowd. Not bothering looking back at Jacob. I touched my stomach.

"Guess its just me and you now little one" I whispered to my baby growing inside me. Then walked outside of the school.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry its short. And

I'm SO SORRY . I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. SCHOOL IS THE CAUSE OF THIS. SO SORRY. PROMISE I'LL UPDATE MORE....

-Epiphany