It Was All A Dream!

Epiphany's P.O.V

"Ugh I moaned" awaken by the sound of a heart monitor beating continuously.

"Will somebody cut this shit off!" I screeched, sitting up in my bed rubbing my eyes. That noise is fucking annoying who's heart beat beats so continuously obviously mines.

Ugh I feel like shit, and I just gave birth. My vagina feels like I just gave birth to a monster truck. ouch!

Wait! My baby? Where's my baby!!? I started to panic hopping out of the hospital bed pressing the nurses button continuously.

"Where's my baby, where's my baby?" I screamed running back and forth through the hospital room.

I ain't got time for this shit, this ain't lifetime,  where the fuck is my child. I'll tear this whole hospital apart till I find her.

"Epiphany calm down she's right here!" Abby whispered beside me grabbing my shoulder.

She? I have a daughter! I sighed in relief about to have a heart attack. I dont even know if I still trust Abby,  after the thing with her and claire.

I whipped my head towards the sound of her voice and there she was, Abby holding my little baby girl tears started to poor down my face.

I was so fucking worried literally about to kill. This is the only thing I have of jacob so far,  since he's in a coma.

"After you passed out the doctor cleaned her up and handed her to us. Craig and the rest are all visiting Jacob, and your parents and his mom left for the night." Abby smiled rocking my baby girl.

"C-can I hold her?" I whispered.

"Of course you can she's yours isn't she?" Abby laughed handing her to me.

I gently grabbed her tiny little body caressing her head. She instantly opened her eyes wondering who was holding her.

I gasped she had Jacobs everything. Those brown eyes that wide smile, I frowned what happened to my features.

"She's beautiful!" I croaked.

"Yeah,  she really is.  Has your perfect skin! " Abby added.

Smiling slyly,  "I'm taking her to see Jacob." I said to Abby. He'd be mad if I didn't let him see her after she was born.

As i walked towards the door she jumped in front of me, I looked at this bitch up and down like she was crazy. 

"I don't think that's a good idea he's the reason why you fainted after giving birth on the floor beside his hospital bed to begin with. " She said a bit rushed.

I rolled my eyes Shit, I thought that was a dream. I knew I was crazy but not that damn crazy.

"I don't care I'm taking her to see her father that's it." I scoffed pushing passed her towards Jacobs room.

As soon as I walked in the room grew silent, I looked towards the bed and saw Jacob sitting up flirting with a nurse.  While Rayan, Craig and Chresanto shot me sympathetic looks.

I frowned, what the hell!

Rushing over towards Jacobs hospital bed I smiled with our daughter in my arms.

"Hey Jacob your awake !" I cooed.

He gave me a confused look, before he could respond Jacobs friends came rushing towards me.

"Epiphany are you okay?" Chresanto said grabbing my daughter from my arms, I nodded.

"What are you gonna name her? Shes so beautiful just like her mom! " Rayan said smoothing out her hair.