Ch 32 - Snap

Time for the funeral. And no burial.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Before we begin everyone. This was a very emotional chapter for me. I don't know if this will effect anyone else, but a heads up. Just looking out for some of you. You deserve that much.

Alban saying that he killed your father. Said in such a smug way. It was clarified. There was no what-if or doubt. It was fact. Alban killed your father and with the use of powerful abilities (or magic, that works too) he used it to have everyone's minds forget about him. Leaving you with your mother to suffer for years. A man that was dedicated to the church had his life taken.  

Kiba walked over to you in a fit of rage. "Hold on." He said firmly before giving his full attention to Alban. "Why did you do it?"

"He knew too much. He wanted to be involved with the church, we clashed on things, and after I had enough and knowing he had a bastard child on the way his time had come. He was more of a burden then a use."

"Okay, here you go." Kiba handed you his sword the Holy Eraser. It's go time. Putting it firmly in his hand and kept it there for a minute. "Take your time and be smart. If you don't channel your energy right you're a dead man." Kiba let go and summoned another sword. "Be careful man." He mumbled as he stood on guard for the chaos that was going to engulf the place. 

This church was going to full of fire, lightning, and blood. It was just the matter of when and how long. Anyone wise would know that if someone is going to take down a Fallen Angel with  a smug personality, they better be on guard. Especially in the which you have never wielded a sword before. But going with Kiba's advice, he mentioned energy. This wasn't any about what-if or right and wrong anymore. This was you, your abilities, and your demise on what needed to be done. Which could only mean one thing for Alban. The training that was never finished in your abilities. 

Channeling. I don't know how much energy of this I have. But I got to do it the smart way. It flows through a Devil's body. I can focus it on the sword, but to keep it invisible and not focus on the power of the swing. I only got one shot or Kiba and Rias will interfere.

"Okay runt. You want a piece?" Asked Alban.

With great care you use the power of your Sacred Gear. This is the biggest challenge of your life to date. Not getting out of poverty, not getting yourself, not having a pretty blonde, but the battle that you have thought about on and off for a long time. Using the energy inside of you, the first thing to start with is using your power to hide yourself from the man in front of you. You're up. Once you look down to see you hand as well as the sword disappear it is time to strike. No need to get fancy. It is time to go to work and get what needs to be done out of the way. 

You zoom forward. Going in sword first as it pierces the right leg of Alban. He flies away and tries to recover. But this was beyond what he was thinking. "How?" 

There is a wide grin on your face that no one can see. As soon as Alban landed you were there. Rather than the sword, you tried to see what an uppercut to his nose would do. And hard. Everyone could hear popping as you punch sky high and see the blood gush. Alban's eyes start to tear. Following up with a stab to the stomach. But he still stays on one knee. Despite three harsh blows. 

"Too slow." You retorted. Yeah, okay Vanitas. Keep it moving. 

Fallen Angels start to swarm around the fight. A few can work their way on the outside, but magic would be hard to measure because you could get injured. Kiba, Issei, Koneko, and Xenovia are working their way through the crowd as you turn around to fend some off. Alban isn't moving anytime soon.