Ch 10 - "Party"

I had an idea while I was cutting grass at work. Hope it pays off.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was going smoothly in class. Which means that something is bound to put a bump in the road. Because that is how life works. As you are sitting at your desk Xenovia comes up to you and takes the open seat on the side of you.

"How you feeling?"

"Not too bad. Yourself?"

She smiled. "I can't complain. Just really waiting for what's coming next. Heading to Club afterwards I have this feeling that it will be challenging. I'm rather itching to spring into action."

"Well you have a weapon while I don't. Think that adds to it. Does it not?" 

Xenovia nodded. "Point taken. Though I wanted to bring something up as well. I know I asked you recently. Any girls?"

"You always bring that up. No I haven't had much of a thought. I mean I look and see pretty girls, but I haven't talked to any outside everyone in the ORC."

A girl in glasses walked over. "Hey new guy. I'm Aika. How are you? Aren't you Issei's buddy?"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe I should hand you a few of these." She pulled a pink box out of her bra. Then handed them over. "You should make good use of these."

"For what? Selling? I don't do that anymore."

"Hold on." Xenovia and Aika were shocked. Sell condoms? What's that all about? "Care to explain?"

"Side work. All you need to know."

"Selling protection?" Grinned Aika. "You must throw good parties. Tell me when. Maybe you and the boys there are wet behind the ears."

"That's enough. Don't need to hear anymore." You didn't want to go into details. And it seems that Aika is just as perverted as Issei. That right there says a lot considering that guy's a magazines and bedroom.

"So bad boy." Aika got closer and put an arm around your neck. "That mean you're good with the ladies and you sell the extras for ¥200 a piece?"

"The price is right but I don't womanize. That work?" You are starting to blush.

"I think you're lying but okay. Fair enough." Aika cooed.

"So wait a moment. You sold those intercourse interceptors for profit?" Asked Xenovia. One heck a title to call them that. Though this edgy girl was hard to figure out.

"It helped pay the bills a little. If you remember how we met..." Can't be said out loud since only a select few should know what Fallen Angels are. Don't mess up the program now. Otherwise everyone is going to have to have their memories wiped.

Asia walked over. "What are those pretty things?"

"Protect for doing the naughty." Replied Aika bluntly.

"Eep." Asia blushed.

"I have a spare box myself in case you need. Please let me know. The babies can wait." Insisted Xenovia. (Tell that one to your husband Nova)

"Okay this is getting awkward. Let's not pursue this any further." 

~~~~~

You met Rias in the ORC. She was just finishing up on some notes as you made your way to the sofa across from her. She poked up her head and took her glasses off. 

"There a reason why you sit across from the girls? We don't bite." She asked.

"A respect thing? I don't know. Just seems more comfortable and polite." Not an insecure gesture, but you don't know the level of relationship you have with everyone. You don't just start with sitting next to her. What's next? Someone's in your lap?

"You have good intentions so far." Said Akeno.

"Wah!?" You flinch. She had sneaked up behind you.

"A little used to things and you're going to be just fine. Though you are new with girls you have a good heart. That's what matters. Be careful though."

"Akeno. Let's just be forward. You would devour me." You put that out there.

"You'd be fun. But yes."

"Geez..."

"Anyways Akeno quit toying with the new guy. We have a job to pull off. We have the three of us going to sneak up someone to scare them. (FN) you're up. This is one where you're going to have a little bit of fun. You ready for it?" Rias smirked.

"Sneak up on him? That's the plan? Sounds a little weird of all things for a job." You puzzled.

"A boy keeps picking on these girls. So if you are invisible, you can do things that are rather crazy. Open doors, carry things, throw things at him. And then when you reappear it will be to make sure that he isn't so mean. It's to be taught lesson."

"I'll handle it. How old is he?"

"Our age." Smiled Rias.

"So a scumbag? I can't wait. I should be able to turn invisible right? Play ghost?"

"Without the white sheet." Smirked Akeno.

"Perfect. Let's go. Oh and no hurting him right?" You had to ask.

"Define hurt?" Asked Rias wondering if you were going to beat the target's face in.

"If he's meaning mean at my age to a girl he damn well knows better. That's basically man hurting a woman and toying with emotions. I should give him the lights."

"Lights out?" Assured Akeno.

"Damn straight."

"We shall see. If I let you then you will find out during the pact. Sound good? Ready to make someone pay for hurting girls and their feelings?"

"Oh you picked a perfect mission for me Rias. Just the three of us right?"

"That's right."

"Ha! Let's go. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I hate this guy already. He'll pay."

~~~~~

I'd do the same. Wouldn't you?

-Rel