Ch 16 - Dangerous Waters

Maybe not a beach episode, but the pool works right?

Enjoy. 

~~~~~

After your trip to the woods it was time to leave and head into the town to grab some food. Howie flies into your hands and smiles. "Glad to see you Howie. See you soon. Take care of yourself in the meantime. Alright?"

*Hoo* He smiled and disappeared.

Right after that Rasai flew in front of you. He was flying and glared straight in front of you. You flinched as he nodded. Then flew back to Asia's arms. He nodded again and hugged into his master. Asia took note of this and pet his head.

"See you soon sweet boy." With a small green glow he was gone. "Shall we?"

"Yeah. Can't wait. A good sandwich and a shake would hit it right."

"Sounds sweet." She lead the way. You can watch her blonde hair flow a little from a slight breeze heading towards her. Is something trying to tell me something? I know she's beautiful. What about it? 

From the park part of town was minutes away. The trees were out of sight in no time and there was cars, busy streets, and plenty of lights. Much different than back on your side of the neighborhood. You stand next to Asia as the two of you are heading into the diner that is close by. You can smell the kitchen and the coffee being made. 

As the two of them are about to go inside and grab a booth for two, Rias and Akeno are blowing off steam in the pool. Doing a few laps were going to help them take some stress off. But as they were lounging and enjoying the water and fresh sun they thought about the two of you again.

"Should I give them that call now?" Asked Rias.

"Call Asia. See if you can hear it in her voice. How she is enjoying herself."

"Alright."

As you and Asia have your waters at the table Asia is picking up her phone. "It's Rias. One minute.. She opens it up. "Hello?"

< Hey Asia. How are you and (FN) doing? >

"Great. We were at the park with our familiars and now we are together having lunch. How is everyone else doing?"

< Akeno and I are at the pool. Everyone else I haven't heard from just yet. Though that might change in an hour or so. But everything is fine? I don't have much work coming in. Something I will handle tonight with Akeno and that is it. The two of you can freely spend your day together. How's that sound? >

"Sounds great. Thank you Rias."

< No problem. Say hi to him for me. >

"Will do."

< Bye now Asia. >

"Bye Rias." She hung up. "Good news (FN). We have no work today. She was checking in and telling us to just enjoy the rest of the day."

"Wow. Sweet." Time to relax now. "Sounds like paradise."

"Yeah. It does. Guess its just the two of us. She hasn't heard from everyone else. Not Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, or even Kiba."

"Odd. But hey, okay. As long as there is nothing alarming. Cheers."

"Yeah. Cheers." She smiled.

I don't know why but I feel really good about this. I hope I'm not floating into dangerous waters here, but I like that the two of us are together for the rest of the day. This is a great day. Been a long time since I had something this peaceful.