Ch 24 - Honey

A talking owl and moving forward with your relationship.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You make your way down to the breakfast table. Asia is right next to you as Howie hoots to make his entrance and sits on top of a marble pillar as there is a basket for him to relax in. To the side of him is some scrambled eggs as you shake your head. It's been an interesting morning for him so far. 

"You alright? You and Howie okay?" Asked Asia.

"Fine. All good. Just an interesting conversation."

*Hoo!*

"Let's just say he was a little aggressive being my alarm clock this morning. Everyone's doing good though." You take a bite of your breakfast.

"That's good." Asia smiled.

"Think the three of you would good for a pact tonight?" Asked Rias.

"Sure thing Boss. What do we got?"

"Hooters."

You almost choke. "What!?"

"Hooooters."

"Owls or what?" You asked.

"Is that bird watching or titty comity?" Asked Issei.

"Issei we're trying to eat. But essentially, well, I am talking food." Rias shook her head. "Look, Issei I know better to send you over to that place. All your bodies blood would drip from your nose. Then what? And besides, you and Koneko are going with your gaming buddy tonight. I am stacked across the board tonight."

You were confused. "So hold on. I'm going to a restaurant where women have- Do I have to say it? Because I'm not saying it."

"Bosoms? Big cleavage? Not all of them. But the pact is from a manager that doesn't want to move all the furniture by himself. This is a test for both of you. Both of you can learn plenty from this. Even if its not all heavy labor." Rias gave the order. Now what?

"So I'm hired labor? Really?" You asked.

"No appliances."

"Phew." You sighed in relief. "Thank goodness."

"So he's going to Hooooters and I'm gaming with Koneko? Well at least I don't have to move furniture. Not saying that it should be reversed or anything." Issei is getting glared at by Rias, Koneko, and Akeno.

"You see Asia with a controller in her hand Issei?" Asked Akeno.

"Ya know," Issei didn't think Asia and a racing, shooter, or RPG would work well. "I don't."

"I'll stick to board games and cards." Assured Asia.

"Same." Agreed Xenovia.

"Alright. To Hooooters. Why does me saying that sound Canadian?"

"Be nice." Giggled Asia.

"What? They are nice. Except for the geese. Eh?"

~~~~~

You get back to your bedroom at the manor after classes are over. You grab a light hoodie since it calls to be a little chilly of a night and place your books on your bed. Sitting on your bed and laying back just to get a breath or two. 

"What are you sighing about? School isn't that hard." Said Howie. 

"Just preparing myself for tonight. Not complaining. Waited to talk to you. The suspense is what got to me. There's a huge secret between the two of us. A little frustrating at first. Just have to adjust."