Last Chapter (Lemon)

I put a lemon chapter at the end because the plot didn't call for it. That's all. Not every story needs it because it goes by personality. Rias, Akeno, and Nova called for it. This one didn't. But here we are.

Plus, a much needed extra.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a day off as Asia found herself at home in the manor with the girls. Her lover was on a pact that was taking away all of the boys. Kiba, Issei, and Gasper wearing a kilt since he was in the public eye was on the job too. Meanwhile the girls were at home having tea and some snacks and having a girl talk. Rias, Xenovia, and Akeno were in this harem pretty well. Koneko and Gasper were having their relationship escalate and they were getting better by the day. Kiba and Tsubaki were getting back to 101 to make their relationship work thanks to a secret ingredient. Communication!

Akeno looked over at Asia. "So Blondie, how's it going with the man and the owl?"

Asia smiled. "I love it that it's going great. Rasai is happy too. And after I found out Howie can talk he's basically been the best guy around."

"You are fortunate to have someone to share a bed with. You and Koneko though I wonder how Gasper is with his mental state." Xenovia sighed happily. "Though the Neko and the Vampire are quite cute. I wonder what the babies would look like?" (Speaking of, I do need to work on Love And Swing 2. Sorry everyone).

Koneko blushed. "There still is things we work on, but happy to say the least."

"Well it comes down to chemistry and just the two as a whole. Then comes the big picture." Said Rias. "I know I can't sleep with someone every night but it isn't a bad thing. It really isn't."

"I can agree. It could get crazy." Nodded Xenovia. Since she is the one that turns around and is a whirlwind in her sleep positions, it seems like everyone knows all too well.

"So what's next for the two of you?" Asked Akeno.

"I just want him to come home, shower off, and have some alone time. I mean we got school tomorrow and such. But I just want cuddles after dinner. And I think he could use them after a long day. I think he will be exhausted." Asia looked around the table. Akeno had a wide grin on her face.

"Well whatever the case may be, I hope everyone enjoys the pineapple chicken I'm making for everyone. I am more than happy to have the boys indulge. I'm sure that will really need it. If you know what I mean." Akeno giggled.

Rias thought to herself. Pineapple chicken. Tastes good but I know where she's going with this. Now I don't know about Koneko or Asia, but since Akeno has Issei tonight, that pineapple chicken and the steamed rice will fill him up, give him energy to recover from a long day's work, and his cum will taste sweet from the fruit. We'll see how this goes.

~~~~~

It was nearly dark when the boys came home. They were covered in dirt, rubble, concrete, and dust. Dirty enough where it was almost a crime for them to teleport in. The girls were concerned about what was taking so long. But by the look at the them, they had a hard, hard day's work. The pact was for helping hands. But this was a bit much.

"Boys, exactly what happened?" Asked Rias.

Kiba coughed. "By hand he meant labor."

"What's that dirty smell?" Asked Koneko.

"Construction." You sighed.

"They had you do concrete work?" Gasped Akeno.

"Until the job was done. Stone wall. I can say we are all beat." Issei grabbed a bottle of water and took a drink.